Chapter 20 - A Taste Of His Own Medicine

Isabella's POV

BRING!!!

BRING!!!

BRINGGGG!!!!

There went my stupid alarm clock. I got up lazily and turned the damn thing off. I got out of bed and headed straight to my old bathroom, man I can't wait to leave this old broken down piece of shit.

I did my business in there and quickly got out. I seriously didn't want to go to work today..... I can't face him. He basically ruined my life and now what? I'm just suppose to work for him?

Oh no, my mom raised me better than this. I can't just comply to him and his rule after what he did to me and my heart.

Who am I fooling ? If I don't go to work ,I get no paycheck and believe me.... he pays WELL. I really need the money anyways.

After battling with my self over this, I got dressed. I wore a white sexy fitted dress that was a little above my knees with a pair of whites pumps. I even putted on a dash if makeup after straighten my hair.

I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out to wait for a cab. I seriously need my car back. I stopped at the café in front of his building. I ordered a latte with extra milk.

I crossed the street and went inside to face my demon. I started hearing the men wolf whistling at me and the women glaring at me. This gave me a little confidence.

Yea, I know I'm sexy and beautiful but don't hate bitches. I smirked and kept my head high. Yea, I dressed this way today to show Mr Arrogant what he's missing out on. I was planning to make him hard as a rock today.

I eventually reached my work station and got settled. The morning slowly went by as I waited for him to call me through the intercom. I finished the files and scheduled the meetings early, so I was basically done for the day .

I took out my phone and started playing candy crush to pass the time. About fifteen minutes went by as I heard his voice through the intercom.

"Miss Blake, get to my office now " I smirked to my self and got up.
" Time to put this plan into action Izzy " I said to my self while walking to his office.

I entered his office without knocking this time. Turning to close the door, I 'accidentally ' dropped the file in my hands.

" oh my, sorry sir ", I said with a seductive tone ,while bending over to picked them up. Of course, I stayed a little longer than necessary just to give a nice view. I knew my dress would ride up, showing him my red thong, I knew he loved.

" Oh God, just my favorite.... mmhm. " I stood up and walked towards him, he was loosing his tie and fanning his self with a booklet, I walked towards him again trying to hide my smirk.

" what was that, sir? " I asked acting oblivious to all of this.

" um, nothing.... it's just getting really hot in here.... are you hot Miss Blake? " he said while he fanned himself some more.

" no ,actually the AC is on sir. " I said while leaning over his desk, so my breasts would pop in his face.

He suddenly sounded like he was about to choke. This made me let out a little chuckle.

" Are you ok sir " he nodded his head and looked down, he actually looked like it was hard not staring at my boobs.

"O-ofcourse .... I'm g-good actually ". He said while stuttering .Who his he trying to lie to ?

" What did you call me in her for sir? " I said done with my act. I've got enough of him for one day.

"It's ok... g-go back to work "
Wow.... that was all I could say.

" OK sir " i said while emphasising on the sir, to make myself clear.

I walked out and went to lunch feeling proud as ever.

I knew that he got a boner.

'Nice work darling '. I said to my self mentally.

Sucks to be you right now, Mr Blackwood .

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Omg, was she sexy or what??

Plz vote n comment guys.

And guys, i also write chapter 21 which is very steamy.... so wattpad private it.... so you have to follow me to see it.

Thank you!!!
#vote