Prologue

{ Edited }

"Good morning baby, how are you feeling? " he asked, he actually looking sweet and charming only in his boxers showing those mouth watering abs, but I'm not getting caught by his charms and sexiness again.

"What am I doing here? Did we do anything, Please tell me we didn't !" He started laughing, now I'm confused.

"Hush hush sweetie, we didn't do anything and you fell asleep last night and I didn't want to wake you so I carried you home.", he said nonchalantly, like we we talking about the weather or something of sought.

I felt so relieved when he said this but I didn't want to be near him, he still disgusted me.

"Baby are you OK ?",This angered me so much.

"Stop calling me those names and act like you care, because we both know you don't..... what we did was a mistake and it won't happen again, so please leave me alone. "

I looked at him to see hurt in his eyes but I didn't care right now. I walked past me but he quickly held my wrist to stop me.

"Baby please don't say that" he whispered sounding hurt and heartbroken.

I didn't notice I was crying until he brushed it away with his thumb. Look how he's making me cry.... I'm supposed to be tough and strong, now I look weak.

"I said let me go," I said through gritted teeth. He obeyed my request and let me go. I got changed and took off without looking back. I stopped a cab and he took me home.

After reaching home, I head straight to my bathroom and took a shower and washed my hair, trying to get rid of his scent....his touch.

I stepped out and washed my face again in the face basin and looked into the mirror. I didn't notice I was crying until I saw my face with tears streaming down my cheek and red blood shot eyes.

Tears rolled down my face and stained my skin. This was all because of him. I was falling for someone that was not worthy of my love, and even worst..... he couldn't love.