Repeating the Past

Chapter Eleven

"You're leaving!"Bonnie yelled at me.

"No! I already told you that I'm not!"

Bonnie sighed and glared at me. "This is your fault,you know. And you have the audacity to not even go to the funeral...I wish you were never born."She spat before leaving the room.

I slumped back in my chair. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I started to think that leaving Kaitlin's house to help Bonnie pack Gram's things was a bad idea. Then Elena walked in.

"Dally,she didn't mean that."

I shook my head.

"Yes,Elena,she meant it. Maybe it is my fault. I never should have come here. I can't even bring myself to go to the funeral. Not just because I feel guilty,but because I have to stay here. I'm obligated to help you all."

Elena patted my back.

"You have no reason to feel guilty.things happen and we'll be fine. You have to be with your family. Everything that's happening here can wait,you need to get away."

I gave her a hug.

"Thank you."

Damon's POV

"Stefan,did Elena leave?"

"Yeah,she went to Bonnie's house. Why?"

"I kissed Dalian."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Damon,no,we are not repeating what happened with Emily."

~1864~

"Mr.Salvatore,Miss Katherine can't catch you here. Do you know what would happen if they caught you with a servant. They wou-"

I cut her off with a kiss.

"It doesn't matter,I want to be with you." I said,pausing for a moment then I went back to attacking her lips.

It was one thing to be caught with a servant,but a servant of color..that would a new playing field.

"But...I'm Miss Katherine's handmaiden...it's like I'm betraying her."

"Shhh. Don't think too much about it. Everything will be fine and we will be together."

She gave a disapproving look,which soon faded away when I went back to kissing her.

I know I loved Katherine,but being with Emily was so natural.It was perfection,she was perfection.

~End Flashback~

"Isn't that what you're doing with Elena?"

Stefan glared at me.

"No,I truly care for Elena. Something that you would know nothing about."

"Why? Is it because she looks like Katherine?"

"No,Damon,that's not why. But for you,I definitely know that it's the reason you're going after Dally. You're still upset that Katherine never wanted you,so you're going after Dally to relive what you had with Emily. In the end,you'll do what you always do,you'll hurt her,just like you hurt Emily."

After that I was thoroughly pissed off,so I left,but I was greeted by someone familiar standing next to my car.

"Hello,Damon."

"Giselle.Good to see you."

"It's always good to see you,Mr.Salvatore."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked deep into my eyes.

"Did you miss me?"

I smirked."Of course,how could I not?"

When I said that,the only thing I could think about was how much I would miss Dally when she left.

"Damon,is something wrong?"

"No,Giselle. "I said then kissing her forehead.

"No,something isn't right."

"Everything is fine."

Giselle glared at me.

"Who is she?"

"Who?" I replied,trying to play dumb.

"Who?! The girl that you're thinking about! Should I be upset that she's not me?! How could she not be me?!"

I groaned."Giselle,I haven't seen you in years,do you not think that I wouldn't have moved on?"

She looked on the verge of tears. "I didn't....maybe this was a bad idea. I'll see you around,"she said then started to storm off.

My mind was too far gone to even think about her. The only thing I could think of was Dally and how she was dealing with everything. Stefan was wrong,right? I didn't only want her because of Emily. Or did I? I was determined to find out. Dalian was slowly taking pieces of my heart.