Dangerous Feelings

Chapter Seven

"Dally!"

"Yes,Bonnie."I called back.

Ever since,I went to hospital,Bonnie had become a maniac. It was ridiculous!All I could do was go to school and come home,but spells were always a thumbs up. In almost a month,I had went through an entire book of spells and I was almost finished with another one. Grams said that I was a natural,sparking a hint of jealousy in Bonnie.

"We're going to Stefan's house,let's go."

"Oh,The Wicked Witch of The West is letting me go somewhere!"

Bonnie rolled her eyes."It's important,Dally. Now,come on!Let's go!"Her voice raising slightly. She thought that she was my mother and it was annoying.

***************************************

"Katherine is up to something."Stefan said. He seemed a little stressed. I guess I would be too.

"I thought Katherine was in the tomb?"Elena questioned,expressing the same worry and stress as Stefan.

Bonnie and I looked at each other knowing that our part would soon arise. Two witches could definitely create powerful spells,but things could still go wrong,especially dealing with supernatural beings.

"She is,but we think that she got out."Damon said.

"Explaining why all of the other vampires got out."Bonnie said,thinking about Anna. The vampire girl that Jeremy became obsessed with.

Stefan nodded."Bonnie,Dally,we need you to open the tomb."

I had never done a spell that big before.

"How do you know that the two of us will be strong enough?"Bonnie asked.

"Well,considering that you and Dally are very powerful together,you should be able to open the tomb."Elena said.

"But what if our powers are not enough?"I asked,doubting that the plan would work.

"Grams..could always help out..."Bonnie started to suggest,but I interrupted her.

"No,Bonnie!No way!!Grams' powers aren't what they used to be!I don't want her getting hurt!"

Bonnie gave me a disgusted look.

"Are you doubting Grams' powers?!Is it because you think that you're more powerful because you're the chosen Bennett witch?!"

I gave her a cold stare."Well excuse me for not wanting my grandmother to get hurt during this supernatural drama!"

Bonnie had made me so angry during the past month that I just wanted to teach her a lesson. She stood up and so did I. We both lunged forward at each other,but we were stopped by Damon grabbing me and Elena grabbing her.

"It's late,we're all tired. Let's talk about this tomorrow."Elena suggested.

Stefan nodded and went upstairs. Elena let go of Bonnie,but Damon waited until they out of the front door to let me go. It was like he knew that if he let me go,I would have gone straight for Bonnie's face.

He stared straight into my hazel eyes as I stared into his blue ones."I should go know,Damon.."I said,turning to leave,but Damon grabbed my wrist. He pulled me close and our lips were almost meeting. I looked into his eyes and I swore that they turned a dark green.

"How about a goodnight kiss?"

I looked up at him and smirked."Nice try,Damon. You can't compel Dalian Bennett."I said,walking out.

I couldn't stop thinking about how badly I wanted to kiss his lips,even if he had to compel me because I had been hiding a secret. Ever since Damon had given me his blood,I wasn't the same. Every night,I had strange and almost dangerously erotic dreams about Damon. Being with him was almost sinful,so I kept it to myself. The more I kept it a secret,the more I wanted him,the more I wanted him, the worse the dreams got. It got to a point where I realized that I couldn't have him. I almost died a little inside when I saw the way he looked at Elena.

I had come a conclusion...I was dangerously in love with Damon Salvatore.