theres nothing sweeter than my baby...

Summary:

Harry has been dreaming of his assistent. His assistent has been dreaming of Harry's rings

By: exorcisms_are_hot on ao3

A/N THE WAY LOUIS AND HARRY LOOK AT EACH OTHER ♥♥♥♥♥♥

.~.

It was all a question about professionalism. Harry had always taken pride in how much he'd fought to get to where he was. CEO of a major law-firm at the age of 27, millions of pounds to his name, and a house that felt much too big when he managed to drag his ass away from the office. So yeah, Harry had professionalism to thank for the money and doing the thing he loved the most every day. But trying to stay professional around Louis Tomlinson was like trying to drink your own spit when you were thirsty.

Or something like that.

Louis had worked for him for about two years now. Before the job-interview had even started, Harry was enthralled. Louis was all soft curves and sharp features, blueblueblue eyes, fluttering fringe and tiny ankles that were always on display in his cuffed jeans.

He had sassed his way straight into Harry's heart, letting him know when he was talking bullshit, yet remaining entirely professional the whole time. It was like that in the office, too. Harry never knew what to expect when Louis walked into the room. Either he would be moody and quiet, only telling Harry what was strictly necessary before hurrying out. Other times, he'd be entirely professional yet friendly, smiling politely. Then there was his favorite Louis. The one with the cheeky smiles, quick wit and the flirting. He kept Harry on his toes at all times, and Harry loved it.

Louis was a bit twinky, yet still muscular, and younger than society would see fit. Louis was 22, so really, it could be worse. Harry never thought he had an age kink, or size kink for that matter, but everything was special when it came to Louis.

Louis walked in then, Harry's coffee in hand. "Here you go Mr. Styles. It's beyond me while you haven't gone home yet," Louis teased as he put the coffee on the table, "but I intend to keep you company." He winked before strolling back out.

Harry loosened his tie so it was slung casually around his neck and draped his suit jacket over the back of his leather chair. He kicked his feet up on the table, because he could thankyouverymuch and hummed in content as his back cracked in several places.

He was getting old.

Just to be productive, he made a few calls, set up two meetings and answered a bunch of e-mails before he grew bored once again.

"Louis!" he yelled, tipping his head back to ease the pressure in his neck.

"First name now, is it? That means I can finally loosen my belt," Louis teased as he entered the room, patting his stomach to indicate his non-existent belt.

Harry chuckled and cracked an eye open to glance at Louis. "I'm pretty sure your arse can keep up your pants just fine."

Louis seemed shocked for about a second before a smirk was blooming on his face. With swaying hips, he walked around Harry's desk so he could perch that fucking arse on the edge of it, just beside Harry's boots. "Spend a lot of time looking at my arse, do you, sir?"

Harry shrugged without opening his eyes. "It's a good arse, what can I say?"

Without warning, his legs were kicked off the desk, and Louis sat on it right in front of him. His feet were on both of the armrests, bracketing Harry in his chair. Harry couldn't help himself. He started stroking Louis's ankles, they were right there Jesus, and tried to calm his pounding heart.