This is how we do it

"So you're telling me that you have been traveling back in time" Callum explains as he points his finger to me " and that you have travelled with her from times to times".

Amelia nodded as I sipped the tea from my mug. We had ended up calling Callum over after I'd shower and gotten more presentable.
I had done most of the talking and Amelia had done most of the nodding but somehow, we'd gotten there and had explain everything.

Callum, on the other hand, wasn't really buying it. After asking thirteen times if this was a prank and searching my room for a camera, he finally settled down.
I could tell he had trouble believing me but I mean, I would have found myself crazy too.

"So when you guys said you were sick for a few days... You weren't really sick. You were time-traveling?"

Yet, the way he'd question is made me feel like he thought we belonged in a mental hospital.

"Exactly!" Yelled Amelia with excitement. She didn't seem to notice that he was doubting us.

"Okay...You know I don't judge. And I have friends who smoke drugs... But I think you both have been using a stronger dose. My mother knows someone who knows a good doctor. It's not a problem. We can help you out."

I wasn't saying anything at all at this point. Amelia's mouth dropped open, her eyes widened in shock and I could almost see the veins in her eyes.

"Are you accusing us of drugging ourselves?"

Callum moved uncomfortably on the bed and scratched his head. He's done that fifteen times since he's arrive and I was starting to think it was his habit whenever he was in an awkward situation or embarrassed.

"I can assure I'm 100% normal right now!" Amelia told him, and to prove her point, she launched herself forward and moved the collar of her shirt under his nose. "Do you smell anything, huh? Huh? WE ARE NOT DRUGGING OURSELVES"

"That's what most people say, but I swear I can help."

I could sense Amelia's urge to face palm herself. She nearly pulled her hair out in frustration and gestured for me to take over.

"You have to believe us." I started "we're not high, we're not drunk, but I can really time travel."

Callum stayed quiet for a while, his gorgeous eyes fixed in mine and he didn't say anything. We stayed like that for five minutes, just looking at each other in silence and Amelia almost having an anger attack beside us.

"It just sounds so crazy" he whispered

"Show him." Amelia insisted as she slapped my shoulder and gestured from me to him to the necklace around my neck. "Show him."

And so I revealed what I had kept safely hidden inside my hand for a while now.
-------------------

"Okay this is completely crazy."

Callum was standing between Amelia and I; the three of us were stuck inside a cabin.

"When you said I had to take those pills I thought we guys were going to drug me."

Amelia gestured a punch and he flinched a bit.

I was currently changing from my clothes to a dress that had been laid on a chair. It was really similar to the one I had worn at the campfire. Just the thought of it brought back the events of earlier in the day.

Eopei. Poor, poor Eopei.

Once I was done, I indicated to the two of them to shut up and follow me. The door had been left open and we got out.