The Office

Tilly's  p.o.v
Entering the kitchen my babies come running up to me and camden Callum runs to Ally she picks him up
"Hi Callum I'm Storm"
"Hi Storm" Callum sticks his head in Ally's neck
"Ally you and Callum were going to stay with us but i take it you will want to stay with Storm"
"I would like to stay with Storm if he has the room"
"We have our own home"
"Is it ok with you Alpha, Luna?"
"Its fine but i must pick the guards out first i cannot treat you any differently than William"
"I understand Alpha"
"You are free to do what you want the guards are just a precaution".
"Come on dears you must be hungry" grandma says we all sit down and Storm kisses grandma's cheek
"Thanks grandma" she pinches his cheek just as grandpa comes in
"You better not be upsetting my woman" grandpa says
"Would i grandpa?, look i found my mate"
"Congratulations son" he slaps his back "hello I'm carl" he shakes Ally's hand
"Hello I'm Ally and this is Callum"
"Hello Callum"
"Hello grandpa" we all laugh and grandpa rubs his head.
"Lets get this out the way now Ally Storm is my beta and i will need him throughout the day so I'm going to assign  Michael and charlie to you"
"I understand and i am grateful to you both for this and finding Storm"
"Im happy for you both"
"Thank you Alpha, Luna"
"Lets eat" we eat our food and then Michael and charlie arrive, Storm Ally and Callum head home, grandma and grandpa also leave. There are two only a few days left till the wedding.
"Momma can we watch a movie?"
"Of course honey you and Aaron go pick out a movie ill be in in a moment" they go running off
"Camden honey i need to see some people I'm going to call them here"
"Ok baby ill go see to the kids"
"Thanks honey". I walk into the office and take a seat, i send a mind link out for Daniel and sadie. Five minutes later there is a knock on the door i look up.
"Come in please and have a seat" they sit down and look at me "i have asked you both to come here to discuss the plans for the therapy suit" just then Camden comes in and sits down they bow there head at there Alpha.
"Luna, Alpha we have both been working really hard and in a few weeks we should be ready to open, what i was wondering is if we could have another person at the hospital as for the first few sessions i would like me and sadie to see people together, that way if i am called away to treat an injury then they wont feel neglected"
"I never thought of that i like your idea a lot we will see about putting another person in the hospital"
"I agree also but tell me what would this persons job be?" Camden asks
"Alpha it would be changing beds, putting files away and being on reception if anything happens they can get me straight away" Camden nods his head.
"Sadie how do you think you would be able to handle this new roll?"
"Luna I took the job in the hospital not because my mate is the doctor but because I want to help people and this lets me help them and hopefully they walk away feeling a bit better" I smiled at Sadie
"I already have your first patient"
"Wow really that was fast"
"Yes it's me"
"Luna it would be an honour to help you"
"Just one more thing when I walk into that room I don't I don't want you to look at me as your Luna" Camden growls I place my hand in his "listen to me I will be a patient and not everyone has a title but we all deserve respect" sadie and Daniel smile at me. "well let me know when you are ready to open, now moving on tell me about how was Carson this past weekend?"
"Luna he was very cooperative and wanted to learn everything straight away we did have one moment when he got really frustrated and walked out but he came back 30 minutes later and apologise for his behaviour"
"I suppose that is a good thing what made him go off like that?"
"I was showing him how to do a few stitches and he was finding it difficult and he got frustrated and walked out"
"So the frustration was at himself more than anyone?"
"Yes Luna"
"What else has he been doing?"
"Luna I have him doing cleaning the toilets and sweeping and mopping the halls dusting the shelves I told him that being a doctor is not all about saving lives all the things like keeping the shelves stocked the paperwork the sleepless nights"
"I am happy to hear that Sadie" she smiles at me "I think that is everything and I am pleased with what I have heard I look over to Camden he rubs my hands Sadie and Daniel get up and leave.
"What do you think Camden?"
"It's a good thing we are doing baby" he looks sad
"What's the matter honey?"
"Just thinking about what you have done in a small time I never thought about"
"Hey look at me, you've been thinking about all the other things that keep your pack safe, making sure the Warriors are trained, the packs accounts you've done so much for your pack don't ever think that you haven't and now you have me what ever we do to this park we do together. Where do you think I get my strengths from to carry on to do what I'm doing Camden, before i met you i wanted to give up it was hard to go on I still have my bad days but look what I would've missed out on if not for you I'm A mother, Luna, soon to be wife i'm surrounded by wonderful people" I kiss him.
"You always make me feel better, I'll just go check on the kids he gets up and walks out the room.