Family Picture.

Tilly's  p.o.v
Rose looks at us in shock, Storm opens the door and Conner along with Stephen walk in, they grab Rose
"You can't do this"
"I am your Alpha you have insulted your Luna and my children"
"Mom, dad do something" her mom looks at her
"No"
"Well fuck you fuck you all you bastards I will never apologise to her never"
"Get her out of our sight and keep her quite my children are sleeping"
"Yes Alpha" they drag her away and I sink back in my chair Camden is holding my hand.
"L-Luna" I smile at Ruth
"Yes"
"I'm so sor"
"You have nothing to be sorry for Ruth, please don't think this makes me think less of you, I think you have been through enough with that one" I see the tears roll down her cheeks getting up I walk to her and embrace her in a hug she hugs me back, pulling back I wipe her tears away.
"I think we all have had enough for tonight don't you? Let's all get some sleep"
"Thank you we will say goodnight then Alpha, Luna" they walk out there is only me Camden and Storm left
"What time is it?"
"It's nine thirty baby"
"I'm tired"
"Come on let's go" we walk back into the kitchen I see my grandparents
"Grandma grandpa I'm tired I'll tell you everything tomorrow"
"Ok darling" I kiss and hug my grandparents then I hug Storm Camden sees them all out and locks the door. we walk upstairs we check on the children they are sound asleep. Walking into our bedroom I take my clothes off and get straight into bed I don't think I could move if I had to. Camden gets into bed and wraps his arm around me "night baby"
"Night honey".

Waking up I turn expecting to see Camden but he is not there getting up I walk into the bathroom, looking in the mirror
"She is right you know Camden can do so much better I am fat and ugly" I put my head in my hands arms come around me
"She is not right you are not ugly and your not fat your perfect, my perfect woman, I love you Tilly your my everything you and the children our family" I turn and place my head in his neck he let's me cry and holds me. When I calm down I look into Camden's eyes
"I love you to honey" his smile is so bright and infectious I can't help but smile back.
"Have a shower baby then we will wake the kids" I climb into the shower Camden climbs in with me he washes me then does my hair, I return the favour that leads to us showing our love for each other. Finally getting out the shower we get dressed I pull on some jeans and a pink top and some white pumps, I pull my hair up into a pony tail looking at the clock I see it's seven forty five.
Going into Emily's room she looks so peaceful
"Emily"
"Mom"
"Yes baby girl come on time to wake up" she opens her eyes and looks at me "Come on go to the bathroom then wash your hands I'll be back in a moment" I kiss her cheek, walking into Aaron's room
"Aaron honey"
"M-mom"
"Yes darling come on time to get up" he climbs out of bed and goes to the bathroom I just finish making his bed when he comes out
"Did you wash your hands?"
"Yep" he holds his hands out I smile at him.
"Come on then let's go get breakfast" he takes my hand and walk to Emily's room with her bear in her hand she takes my other hand we walk downstairs and I smell pancakes the kids let go of my hands and runs into the kitchen
"Morning dad" I hear them say I walk into the kitchen to see Camden on his knees hugging them it's beautiful,
"Come on let's eat" we put two pancakes on there plates me and Camden have four I see another place is set and four more pancakes but before I can ask Storm comes walking through the door and sits down.
"Morning everyone" then he tucks in I look at Camden and the kids there laughing I laugh along with them
"Do you like your pancakes kids"
"Yes Storm"
"You can call me uncle Storm if that's ok with your parents" they look at me and Camden we just nod
"Yes uncle Storm" we finish breakfast and it's time to get the kids ready.
"Storm you can wash up, come on kids time to get dressed, upstairs I take Emily to brush her teeth then pick out some black trousers and a white T-shirt with a purple jumper with flowers on Emily has beautiful blond hair, putting her hair in a high pony tail she looks beautiful.
"You look beautiful honey"
"Thanks mom" we go to Aaron's room he is dressed in blues jeans and a checked shirt with a brown jumper over it Camden has used gel to make his hair spiky.
"Wow my handsome little man" he come running to me I pick him up and kiss his cheek Emily is in Camden's arms going downstairs Storm is sittings at the table he looks up.
"Stop"
"What's wrong Storm?" he pulls his phone out of his pocket and takes lots of pictures
"First family photo" he shows us and it brings tears to my eyes
"You want a picture with uncle Storm?" Camden asks
"Yes yes yes" they shout
"Ok go on then" they run over to him and he scoops them up after a few more pictures we must get going, I grab there coats and put them on.
"We have another surprise for you" there faces light up "would you like to go for a run in the woods on our wolves?"
"Really?"
"Really"
"YES"
"Ok but there are some rules when we lie down you must climb on us and hold on to our fur ok"
"Yes mom"
"Well let's go then". Once outside me and Camden go behind a tree and strip we shift, walking out from behind the trees the kids eyes are wide, Blake is so big I'm not as big as Blake wolf, we walk towards the kids they walk to us, Alice and Blake lick there cheeks the kids walk along side us and running the hands through out fur our wolves love them.
We lie down Emily gets on my back and I see Aaron struggle to get on blakes back using my snout I push him up
"Thanks mom" once they grab hold of our fur we stand up we grab our clothes in our mouths we start walking through the woods then pick the pace up to a small jog, the kids laughter could be herd through the woods the other wolves and people were smiling or sitting watching us. Not far from the school now I lay down and Emily claimed off me I nudge her close to Camden and went behind a tree I shifted back and got dressed when I came out I helped Aaron off Camden, who then went behind a tree.
"Did you enjoy that?"
"Yes" taking there hands we walked through the woods and the school comes into sight.