The Party.

Camden's p.o.v
"Alpha I'm so sorry about all this"
"Don't be you are part of this pack and we take care of each other, Storm I'm heading over to school take over here get rid of all bodies"
"Yes Alpha" I run away to the school I have to get to Tilly and my kids the  School comes into sight and I run through the door still in my wolf form i make my way in the school hall and everyone is there.
"Wow" The children say my wolf is an impressive sight i walk over to Tilly and sit down Emily and Aaron try jumping all over me Aaron is trying to climb on my back and he can't I use my snout to push him on.

Tilly's  p.o.v
"Is everyone okay?"
"Yes baby everyone is fine I have left Storm in charge to get rid of all bodies we can all head home" I sigh relief to know everyone is okay.
Back at home after giving the kids a bath and there in the pyjamas watching a movie eating cookies grandma and grandpa are sitting with them im with Camden in the office
"Baby what do you think about making William and Ally full members of the pack?"
"I think that will be great they have both proven themselves and their loyalty to this pack"
"I will arrange a pack meeting tonight and announce there acceptance"
"That's great finally we end on a happy note".
We are all now in the hall for meeting Canderm steps up to the mic "it is with great pleasure that I am to announce the end of the trial bases that William and Ally were on they are now full members of this pack are there any objections?"
The hall is silent
"In that case there will be a welcoming party for both tomorrow night"
There are cheers from the crowd William and Sophie come up to us
"Thank you Alpha Luna" Sophie says with tears in her eyes
"Yes thank you" William says 
"We are happy to have you you proved yourself"
"Yes Alpha"
"You keep taking care of our Sophie"
"Oh i will Luna" he pulls Sophie close to him Ally and Storm come up to us
"Im so happy to be part of the pack Alpha, Luna"
"Ally like with William you have proved yourself"
"Thank you Alpha"
"Ally how do you feel with all that happened?"
"I felt really bad that I bought this here then I remember that Alpha did give them a chance to leave and when cleo tried to kill my mate that was it for me no remorse" we leave the hall and head back to the kids they are asleep grandma has Aaron and grandpa has Emily.
"Here we will take them"  we put them to bed with there puppy's going back downstairs we go talk with grandma and grandpa.
"Hi honey"
"Hi grandma grandpa"
"How is Ally?"
"She is good i had a talk with her"
"You are a wonderful Luna" grandma says
"That she is" Camden says
"We will leave you to it darling sleep well" grandpa kisses my cheek when they leave we 
Head to bed ourselves I'm drained, i snuggle into camden and fall asleep.
I shoot up in bed sweat dripping down my face I'm breathing hard i had a nightmare about the fight only this time Camden was killed
"Baby whats wrong?" I throw myself at Camden and we fall back on the bed "Tilly talk to me"
I had a nightmare about the fight only this time you died" i sob
"Oh baby I'm here look at me it was just a nightmare" i hold onto him so tight i couldn't imagine my life without him
"I cant imagine my life without you" i sob
"You will never have to baby" Camden puts me on his lap and rest against the headboard, breathing in Camden's cent i fall asleep. Waking up this time i slept well and im still on Camden's lap.
"Hi baby"
"Hi" i don't want to talk i just want to hold him he realises this and tightens his hold on me we stay where we are for a while.
"We better get up" we have a shower and head downstairs everyone is here making preparations for the party i look at the clock its 10am i look at Camden
"Thank you" he kisses me i join in with helping with the preparations, the party starts at 2pm. With everything ready i go to get the kids ready once ready we go back downstairs Camden has on a black jeans and a white top that stretches  across  his chest.
We head out i see people eating, dancing, laughing its wonderful the kids go play with there friends me and Camden head to the dance floor.
"How you feeling baby?"
"Im ok now" i smile at him i cant help but keep looking at him "Camden i want to thank you for loving me, for being there for me and giving me a bigger family a pack a home, for not giving up on me i love you so much, thank you for proving me wrong by me not thinking i could have all i have because of what i have" a single tear rolls down my face Camden wipes it away with his thumb.
"You make me so happy you have given me a family made our pack whole i love you baby" we kiss and dance three songs later my grandpa cuts in
"Grandpa i will always be your little girl i love you thank you for being there for me"
"Your right you will always be my little girl your parents would be so proud of you and all you have done" i hug my grandpa i will always need a hug from my grandpa looking over my grandpas shoulder i see grandma releasing my arms from grandpa i walk to grandma no words are spoken she holds her arms open and i fall into them all is right in my world.
"I love you grandma"
"I love you to honey"
I dance with the kids they look so happy i squat down to there hight
"I love you both so much"
"I love you to mama" they both say i look around the whole pack is happy
"May i join in?" Camden says
"Yes daddy" Camden picks up Emily i pick up Aaron we hold each other and sway suddenly Storm is in front of us taking pictures i smile a perfect moment.