The Challenge.

Tilly's  p.o.v
I mind link Neil I lose myself and thought until I hear a knock at the door "Come in" Neil walks in Camden follows behind him Neil bows his head and I look at Camden to take the lead.
"Neill we would like to know how Alan, Owen and Peter did this past weekend"
"They all did well they have a few bruises trying to take things further than what they were ready for, we did some training with them and we made them wash our uniforms, clean the quarters talk to them about what made us want to be warriors and answered their questions"
"Sounds like a good weekend" Camden smiles
"It was Alpha"
"Thank you for putting them through their paces this way they can see what hard work it is to be a warrior"
"Happy to do it Luna"
"Neil I want to put in place A once a month training session for all the Warriors with me"
"Alpha that would truly be an honour to train with you"
"I'm happy that you think so I think that is all for now" Neil stands up and bows
"Alpha Luna" he walks out the door.
"Camden that is wonderful I can't wait to watch and see you train"
"Thank you baby who else do you want to see now?"
"Sophie and William and Jennifer i mind link them Camden and I are talking when there is a knock at the door
"Come in" Camden calls they all walk in together
"Luna, Alpha" they bow there head even William
"Hello please take a seat" they sit, Jennifer I would like to ask you how do you find having William and the Warriors at the coffee shop?"
"Alpha there have been no problems in fact the problems have been from the human customers, Stephen and Connor even William have stepped in and helped calm things down"
"I'm happy to hear that so no problems?"
"No Alpha no problem" Jennifer smiles.
"Okay Jennifer you may go and thank you for coming"
"May I wait outside to talk to you both when you are finished?"
"Of course Jennifer" she gets up and leaves.
"Sophie William I see that you have marked each other congratulations" William smiles while Sophie blushes
"How are things going Sophie?"
"Everything is wonderful Luna I love my job and thank you again I have a wonderful mate" she is back to blushing
"Sophie you do not need to thank me you got that job because you are a brilliant coffee maker"
"Thank you Luna"
"Your welcome Sophie, now William how are you finding things?"
"It's all good Luna people are speaking to me and asking me questions which I don't mind"
"I'm happy that everything is going well that is all for now please wait outside and send in Conner"
"Yes Alpha Luna" they walk out. Connor Knocks
"Come in" Camden says Connor comes in and sits down.
"Hi Connor how are things going with William and Sophie?"
"No problems Alpha at all he is respectful and helpful"
"I'm happy to hear that Connor that's all please send Stephen in" Connor walks out as Stephen walks in
"Please sit down"
"Thank you Luna" he takes a seat
"Stephen any problems with William and Sophie?"
"No problem with William or Sophie just hard hearing them kiss and so on" we all laugh
"I'm happy to hear that there are problems you may all go" Camden says, Stephen leaves.
"Camden I'll send Jennifer in but I need to check on the children I'll be right back" I lean over and kiss him getting up I open the door and see Jennifer "please go in I'm just going to see the children are okay" I hurry down the hallway and into the family room there are the children are watching the movie I see it's nearly finished I kissed both their cheeks and hug them to me.
"You both okay?"
"Can I have a drink mamma?"
"Sure baby you want one to Emily?"
"Yes please mamma" I walk out the room and get them to juices I need to make the tea soon time is getting on I take the juices into them
"I'll be right back okay"
"Okay Aaron says I Rush back to the office
"Sorry sorry I'm here so Jennifer how can we help you?"
"I just wanted to put my name down for a therapy appointment" she looks down
"Jennifer of course you can have an appointment do not be embarrassed or ashamed"
"I try not to be Luna it's just I'm not used to asking for help"
"I understand that let me just get a book" I jump up and go to the cabinet unlocking it I take out the brand-new notepad and sit down "now I cannot give you a time or day yet but your name is down and it should be within the next two weeks is that okay?"
"Yes Luna thank you" just then the door burst open and Emily runs over to me crying Aaron is by the door
"Emily what is wrong?"
"You said you were coming back" she sniffs Aaron comes over to Camden and holds his arms up so Camden picks him up in places him on his lap.
"Oh I'm sorry Emily I am here we are here forgive me" i kiss her head feeling like crap all we've done together today is go to the park.
"Luna Alpha thank you for your time" Jennifer gets up and leaves.
"No problem at all Jennifer I will let you know when your appointment is" Camden gets up with Aaron and puts the notebook back in the cabinet locks it.
"We are done for today the rest of the day we are with you guys" Camden says The children cheer Emily her tears are gone I still feel bad for making her cry.
"Baby stop it Camden mind links"
"I made her cry"
"Baby they were safe we were here we have a pack to run as well she just got a little worried that's all" I get up with Emily and walk into the kitchen I put her in the chair and get them the colouring books and crayons
"You want to colour while I make dinner?"
"Yes mamma" I kiss there cheeks and get started on dinner Camden is helping them colour I am making pasta with meatballs for tea there is a knock at the door Camden gets up to answer it
"Hi Dean what can I do for you?"
"Alpha may I please speak to you in Private?"
"Sure come in Tilly we will just be in the office the moment"
"Okay honey" I sit with the children and help them colour while pasta is cooking five minutes later I see Dean leave and Camden comes out a few moments later and he looks shattered.
"What's the matter honey?" He doesn't have to respond as I get a pack mind link
"I Rose challenge the Luna to a fight to the death" I fall to the floor the children look at me and come rushing over to me I hold them close Camden has tears in his eyes just then the door slams open, grandma grandpa ma pa, Storm Ally, Callum walking in grandma goes straight go to the cooker and cooks the food Camden leads me to the sofa I sit down everyone around me, grandma is giving the kids their food along with Callum.