Mini Prologue

Hey fladoodles!
Okay so this will be my first 5sos AU I hope you guys are going to like it.

This book is copyrighted and All Rights Reserved.
Blabla the usual warnings y'all know what I mean.

OK GUYS I JUST FINISHED READING SHE'S THE MAN BY BRITISHBUMS AND I FEEL LIKE FUCKING READING IT AGAIN GO CHECK IT OUTTT! IT'S AMAZING (For all 5sos lovers out there (; ) IT GOT NOTICED BY MICHAEL FUCKING CLIFFORD. JUST SAYING! IF ONE DAY YOU'D BE READING THIS I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING! THE BEST X

-Now let's start the storyy! GAHH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back then..

- Violet pov -

I WAS SAT in my room, knees up to my chest, looking out the window as the thunder bellowed through the night somehow calming my nerves.
I was quietly reading my book, Paper Towns. I was undenyably obsessed with this book.
As I turned the pages, Samantha walked in. "Violet, get ready there are people coming to adopt a girl," She winked at me, motioning to follow her.
I was blankly staring forward, feeling annoyed that I had to put my book away. Nobody ever adopted me, I mean who would?
I looked like a reject.
Actually, I was just as I portrayed myself to be, I didn't have to pretend for the outside world anymore, so I wasn't going to lie and not express how I felt.
"Come on, Vio!" She whined and I sighed, following her eventually.
And there I was again, aimlessly standing in line with other wounded kids, desperate to be adopted. Well, I was pretty much through with hoping.
All people were doing here was killing time, and it was sad.
"Yes, Miss Hood, here are our girls," Samantha said, smiling at the woman.
"Nice to meet you," The woman said, and I nodded. All I wanted to do was get back to my book, and to be left alone.
She smiled at me, and stayed foot for a moment.
"5 Seconds of Summer huh?" She asked, Looking at my shirt.
"Oh," I blushed, looking at her. "Yeah, they're these guys who sing on youtube, I love their voices,"
"Oh really?" She smirked, oblivious to what It was supposed to be meaning I just looked down and let her go through the other kids I didn't want to take up all the time.
Soon I was finally sent back to my room, and I grabbed my book and desperately tried to enter that fake-reality again.
"Hey Vio," Samantha came in, and I ignored her, finishing the page.
I looked up at her as she smiled and said..
"Pack your bags, she picked you,"