Chapter 6

"I never knew what inbetween felt like until I fell right in it,"

- Luke pov-

I walked around, not feeling anything but my head abnormally hurt.
"Violet?" I looked down when I heard her crying out my name, and I fell back in shock. When I hit the ground, I noticed I didn't feel a thing. I crawled over to where she was sitting on her knees, shaking a body.
My eyes widened when I noticed who it was. Me. It was me.
"What the.. Violet!" I yelled and shook her, but she didn't budge.
"VIOLET GOD DAMNIT STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE NOT HEARING ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, stomping on my feet.
"Luke please, wake up. I'm so fucking sorry, please don't give up," She howled, and I noticed tears were streaming down her face. "Please," She whispered one last time, throwing her upper body on top of mine and holding it. Why didn't I fucking feel anything? Why the fuck was I looking at myself?
"VIOLET!" I screamed at her. "THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" No response.
Please tell me this isn't what I think it is. Shit.
"Luke," She sighed, and her hands were flowting freely over my face, I felt nothing once again.
"I love you," She whispered and I squealed, not that anyone heard.
"What the fucking hell, you hate me. I hate you," I looked at he fragile body that was still on top of my own, and she planted a kiss on my cheek. I placed my hand on my cheek, feeling tingles on it.
Parametics arrived and they pulled her away from my body.
"Violet! Violet where are they taking me!" I hissed at her ear when she got up on her feet, tears still streaming down her face. Still not hearing me.
"Sir," She said, her voice shaky.
"Sir!" She repeated, now yelling at the man that was rolling my body into the bus.
"Yes? What's wrong?"
What do you think is fucking wrong you freaking morron?
"Where are you taking him? What hospital?" Her hands were shaky as she asked him where I was supposed to be going. As if she heard what I had screamed.
I know she didn't.
"Mary's Angels,"
No. "NO!" I yelled, jumping in between them but the man looked straight through me.
"Okay, can I please come along?" She asked as if she was interested, and the man gave her a blank expression.
"Yeah, wait, are you related, or in any close relationship with him because if you aren't-"
She cut him off. "He's my brothers best friend," She said and the man frowned at her, giving her the pity look.
"A-and my boyfriend," She quickly added when the man tried to step into the vehicle without her.
"Alright then. Get in,"
"Thank you sir," As she spoke I soon felt myself becoming numb, and when I looked down I noticed my hands becoming a lighter shade of skin.
What is happening to me?