Chapter 4

- Violet pov -

I SAT ON the ground, watching the droplets of angeltears fall down the sky and onto what was left of the world.
"You are so broken,"
I heard his voice sing song through me like the day was yesterday.
Now I realize, I am. I was.
But did he really need to emphasize it?
I remember when I first got here. My first day.
The teenage fangirl I was, I fantasized and romanticized the entire situation, which made reality turn out shitty.

-

"Boys, this is Violet," Miss. Hood introduced me to the 4 boys that I had idolized for 2 full years.
My pulse paced up, and my palms got sweaty as I looked at each one of them, not quite processing that I had been standing right in front of them, not to mention getting to live with one of them.
"Hi," Said Ashton, giving me a hug. "I'm Ash," Then turning away to let the rest meet me.
"Hi Ash," I said before I could turn around to face the next person, feeling my cheeks flush a bit. Damnit, Ashton.
"Welcome home, Violet," Calum came up to me, giving me a big bear hug. "I'm Cal, your annoying big bro," He chuckled teasingly, making me smile again.
"H-hi Vio," Michael, the boy that had his hair now dyed black stuttered, blushing at me.
"I'm M-michael," He held out his hand for me to shake. As I did, I felt slightly dissapointed that I didn't get a hug but shook it off in a heartbeat.
"I like your hair," I smiled at him, playing with a lock that fell infront of his eyes, making him blush more prominently.
He then suddenly attacked me with a big squeeze, making me smile at the warmth that was spread across my body.
"N-nice to meet you," He said and I nodded, then coming eye to eye with the one boy I had been crushing on for one and a half year. Believe it or not I was an Ashton girl for a good while.
The piercing that bounced off his lip as he talked, simply showing off his lush pink lips, followed by his sharp jawline. His eyes scanned mine. So far he was the only one that just scanned my eyes, not bothering to look at the rest of my body.
I was simply mesmerized by his appearence, which made me feel guilty up to some point.
His dirty blonde hair that was neatly gelled up in a messy quiff, his piercing ice blue eyes that looked into my brown ones.
Just the sight of him made me feel jittery inside.
"Luke," He said, not taking the hand I extended for him to shake.
I cleared my throat, getting the hint that I was not welcome in his friend-group if it were up to him. "Violet," I smiled shyly, looking down to my feet afterwards.
"Come on Vi, we're going to watch a movie and order a pizza, you're welcome to join us if you want?" Calum asked, giving me a rosen brow as the rest of the boys left, leaving me with only him and Luke.
"Is if okay if I unpack first?" Calum responded with a nod.
"You want me to come along?" He asked before he got interrupted by a loud screech coming from what I assume is the living room.
"Shit," He cursed under his breath, taking his eyes from the livingroom to Luke.
"Can you show her to her room, mate?" He asked, and Luke nodded.
I am alone with Luke Hemmings, in one room. I am breathing the same oxygen, as Luke Hemmings. Holy freaking cow.
"Come on," He rudely walked past me and my bags of luggage, not bothering to even take one with him. Not that it's his responsibility or something, but since everyone seemed so nice it felt like something he would do, too.
I quickly stepped up my pace and followed him up the stairs as he already stood there waiting infront of a door.
"This is it?" I asked and he once again nodded, looking annoyed with me. I didn't know why, but he did. Maybe it was just in my head.
I opened the door, letting my mouth fall open in awe at how beautiful this room was, especially compared to my orphanage room, which I also had to share.
I stood in the doorway, still gawking, until I got goosebumps from sudden contact on the skin of my neck. Luke.
His fingertips traced from my neck to my shoulders, slowly leading them down to my arm as I felt his face coming closer to mine. I couldn't even turn around, I was lost in the sudden contact. What is happening?
If we have to be honest, I was turned on as fuck right now, and I felt ashamed that I did since he hadn't done anything but barely touching my skin.
His warm breath was lingering on my neck, when usually I would have pushed someone over just because it was annoying as hell, but I could not move. I was enjoying this. I had to be honest to myself, this felt like a fanfiction.
It was all fine and dandy to me at this point. His body inched closer to mine and his lips connected with the lobe of my ear briefly, but it felt like an eternity. His soft lips on my skin made me want to flinch.
"You are so broken," He whispered as the hands he entertwined with mine a few seconds ago left, leaving them growing cold at the loss of contact. I wanted to scream, punch him in the face, and cry at the same time.
Everyone would have been happy moving out of an orphanage, but I had to leave the one friend I had made there.
I cried, long and persistant. For hours until I had to leave.
We knew it wasn't only about leaving Samantha, it was also about.. Everything.
But I smiled, I was 'happy' and happy at the same time today.
How could he have noticed, and why would he remind me.
I was shaken awake from my thoughts as his lips came in contact with my skin again for a brief second, and he left.
He just left me there, standing.
That's one tear I wish I never let out.

~
"Vio, you coming?" Michael that had dyed his hair black again smiled at me as I was shaken awake from my thoughts.
"W-what? Where?" I asked him, thinking back to his cute black hair not realizing I had been staring.
"Is it that bad?" He bit his lip, blushing as he looked to the ground while playing with a strand of his hair.
"N-no it's adorable I-I, Um," I started to stutter which annoyed me since I never stutter.
"Ugh, Michael. It looks cute,"
"Thanks, Vi," I stood up and walked towards him, planting a quick peck on his cheek.
"S-so you coming.. Or?" His stutter started to appear aswell, making me giggle. We actually compelled stutters towards each other.
"Nah, I'm going out for a walk," I smiled and patted his shoulders walking out of my room, leaving him in the doorway.
"Don't forget your coat!" Mom yelled after me as I put it on.
"I got it!" I yelled back and went outside, breathing in the fresh air that made my head stop spinning for one second.
What a great second.

-

Hey guys, long chappie :p finally! I hope you enjoyed.
Keep voting and commenting, it means a lot ;)

Lots of Love,

Me. x