Chapter 4: Ideas Ideas

Let me bust y'all bubble really quickly. NO IDEA IN THIS WORLD IS ORIGINAL ANYMORE! Sorry, just had to let you know. Everything you used, more than likely came from someone or something else already in this world. My American Government teacher actually told me that, and I had to put it in here. I hate reading my notifications or going down my Wattpad news feed, and seeing one of my followers or someone I'm following say "This bitch had the audacity to steal my material!" Sorry boo boo, you don't have any material. All the ideas in this world, are now open to the public. And that cliche drug dealer stuff, yeah, that's everybody's material. You don't know if the person is writing about a real life situation that sounds similar to your fiction. So all that, no just stop.

You don't always have to write about drugs and money and stuff. Or billionaires and CEOS. Broaden your horizons, and stop doing the same old thing. Write about something else, and stop getting mad at others because you're doing something everybody else is doing. I have a name for them--Bandwagon Bitches. Those are my favorite types of bitches--because let a bitch come onto my page talking that rah rah shit, and they're going to realize I have no cut cards. I hop on flights for mine so....what?