About Devil's Night

There is an evil spirit in which lurks in the dark. A very interestingly seductibe evil spirit. He's never seen in the light, but comes out in the dark. He's different however. Any bad human spirit he finds, he lures them to a more private location by manipulation, and stares deep into their souls with his powerful changing red eyes, killing the bad human and making that human disappear. And usually, this devil does use physical ways to kill someone.
However, when he finds that one person that he does want to kill, he can't...because he's deeply in love with that person.

If this story is offensive in any way, tell me or please do not read.

All rights are reserved.

If you want to share this to other fanfiction sites, you will need permission from me.

No copy cats.

Characters:

Ruki Takanori, as the seductive evil spirit (aka the devil). His age is unknown, but he looks like he's in his 20s. Powerful devil. You might imagine him in a more feminine wardrobe.

Reita Suzuki, as a victim, but will be more in the story in later chapters. Age: 28

Aoi Shiroyama, also a victim. Spoiler alert, he doesn't get killed, but will be injured later in chapters. Age: 32

Kai Yutaka, friend of Aoi and Reita. Doesn't get injured nor killed. Age: 27

Uruha Takashima, friend of Aoi, Kai, and Reita. He doesn't get killed either, but gets minor injury later in chapter. Age: 28

Those 4 guys are researchers of the evil spirit - Devil - and haunts for the spirit whenever they can. Ruki is a very slick ghost, so, he can get away out of anything.

There will be sex and other stuff.

Another spoiler, Reita changes into a demon after.........you'll see. It's in later chalters so, what was the point of waisting my thumb's energy. Like bruuuuhhh

Also, this story was made after i was watching "Devil Wears Prada". Very funny movie and it's weird and cool. So, yeah. Came up with this.

Hope you guys enjoy this when i start. This will be officially started after the last chapter of "A Pretty Gay Fantasy, A Luscious Touch".

Thanks mah puppies for enjoying my stories and honest feedback.

Requests are open for any GazettE otp blog or for a oneshot.

Btw...i have nothing against Heteros, but if there's a pairing with one of the GazettE members and a Scandle member or any other female band or just females in general....I can't do that. Gomennasai ごめんなさい。。。

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Post them in my message board, inbox, OR comments below.

Love you guys~