Akira woke at around 3 in the morning. This was his 4th time waking up tonight. Maybe his insomnia was kicking in. He sat up and rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes and grunted. His two birds were quiet in their cage. Akira was jealous over those little flying rats. They slept so peaceful, but Akira just couldn't.

He got up from bed and went to take a little tinkle time in his bathroom, then, after that washing his hands was obviously mandatory. Some guys think it's not mandatory because since they barely use......Anyways, he had left the bathroom and went downstairs to his living room.

It was pretty dark so he turned the knob to his lights to turn the brightness up a little. He peeked through his window, nothing. Just silence. Well, there are a couple cars riding down the block. He sighed and went to sit on his couch, turning on the TV and turning the volume down a bit.

He felt lonely. He would want to call his friends, but it's a little too late for that. They would be so pissed at him. Instead, he just laid down on the couch and kept watching TV.

There was a hard knock at the door, however. Who could it be at fucking 3:19 in the morning?!?
"Who is it?" Akira asked. There was no answer. He stood up from his couch and went to his door, peeking through the peep whole. No one was there. He peeked out his window....still no one.

"That's fucking odd...." Akira mumbled to himself. He sat back down on his couch and laid down sighing.

Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π

"Goshujinsama, do you know what this Akira dude looks like?" Takanori asked as he was in a grocery store buying groceries. Sometimes he'll question whether he's a cannibal or a just not. I mean well, being a half demon, they can be cannibals. But he wants to try real food for once.

"No, I don't."

"Liar." Takanori grunted and searched through the counter full of vegetables.

"Well, hmm, in my visions, he is pretty tall, he's not as pale, but he's light. He had dirty blonde hair. That's all I can make out of him. Oh, he's slim, but has some pretty nice biceps I think you'd like."

"Oh, Goshujinsama, you know me so well." Takanori smirked and put a cucumber in a thin and small plastic bag. He added a couple more cucumbers in it and put the bag in the shopping basket that hung on his arm. There was a dude staring at him. He was in his 30s. Takanori felt that stare and he turned around.

"Hey dude. Watch where you're staring. You ain't getting any, so move along before I rip your head off with these cucumbers." Takanori threatened and narrowed his eyes. The guy threw his arms up in defense and walked away.

Takanori frowned and pulled his cute high waisted shorty shorts down in the back so that his ass wasn't so visible. If he's able to find Akira, his outfit would probably, definitely get Akira's attention.

Takanori was almost finished his food shopping. All he needed was a few snacks maybe and some drinks. He searched for a 12 pack of Orangina in the drinks aisle.

"Excuse me." A male tapped on Takanori's shoulder. Takanori gasped lightly and turned around quickly. "Oh, um, sorry if I startled you."

Takanori's eyes widened a bit. He didn't know, but he's looking in the face of Akira.  Takanori didn't expect this dude to be this god damn good looking.