The day had finally come. Akira felt so overjoyed by this upcoming event with Takanori. He couldn't wait to just sit at that dining table to eat, drink, laugh, and maybe talk about their feelings towards each other. They've known each other for a day now, but they can't get too close yet. It's not that time just yet.

Akira had already started setting up the dining room table. He had first set the cotton, black table cloth on the table. After that, he grabbed the medium sized silver vase and placed it on the center of the table, and slipping a small bouquet of roses into the vase. Yutaka was asked to make some entrees, so, they are ready, being heated in the oven.

"Okay, everything's ready to go. All I need to do is--"

Ding dong

"Too late." Akira grunted and tucked his shirt in his denim pants and sighed, "Who is it?"

"It's Yuu!"

Akira rolled his eyes and stormed to the front door, opening it. His face was red with anger. "What do you want, Shiroyama?"

"Oh, I was wondering if you were doing anything in the next two hours. My phone isn't working right now so I couldn't call. That's why I came and stopped by. "

"Um, well, yeah... I'm setting up." Akira responded and leaned against the door frame.

"Eh? Really? Date? With who?" Yuu was the person with many curious questions.

"A dude that's suddenly right behind you."

Takanori was literally right behind Yuu. Yuu turned and screeched a little and panted slightly. "What the...fuck? " Yuu fussed. Akira chuckled and turned his head a little, just looking at Yuu's reaction when he's scared cracks him up.

"Hi there." Takanori smiled and flipped his hair away from his eyes. Yuu had taken a long look at Takanori from bottom to top.

"Akira, this.... Is your date? " Yuu asked and looked at Akira. Akira nodded and gestured for Takanori to come in the house. "Well then. If you need extra condoms, I have them..."

"Yuu! "

"Just saying. Wow, he's pretty juicy looking. You have fun, kk buddy?" Yuu pat Akira's shoulder and left, getting in his car and driving off with two beeps of his horn, saying goodbye. Akira closed his door and locked it.

"Welcome to my home. " Akira said with a welcoming bow and a smirk. Takanori giggled and looked at his surroundings.

"Mmn, I love it. So, modern and nice." Takanori complimented.

"Thank you. Shall I take your jacket? " Akira asked and helped Takanori take off his leather jacket, now leaving Takanori with just his long sleeved button up shirt tucked in his black tight jeggings and knee boots.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Follow me to the dining room." Akira commanded. They both started making their way to the dining room. Akira pulled out a chair from the table, offering Takanori to sit. Takanori nodded a thank you before sitting down. Akira had left his presence, now going into the kitchen to get the plates, wine, and glasses.

Takanori sniffed in the scent of food and... Akira. Akira's sweet smell of his cologne had Takanori begging for mercy. That scent of Akira is the best scent anyone would like for a man.

Takanori groaned and felt his fangs growing. "Shit...." he mumbled. Akira was already coming. Takanori whined a bit and grabbed a plain white handkerchief from the table and put it towards his mouth. Akira came back with the plates and stuff, sitting one plate in front Takanori, and the other on his spot. Then, he sat down the wine bottle and the two glasses, popped open the bottle and poured the wine in the glasses.

Akira happened to look at Takanori, "You alright? Allergic to anything?" he asked concerned.

"No! No, I Um... I have to sneeze. I have seasonal allergies." Takanori lied and his face grew red a bit.

"Oh, you need meds?"

"No, I took some on my way here."

"Okay then. Haha." Akira smiled and Takanori slowly removed the handkerchief and picked up his fork, slowly starting to eat, without his fangs being noticed.

"Takanori, keep it together. Don't let him find out yet."

Takanori groaned and sighed deeply, thinking deeply so that his fangs could go away.

It worked!

But not long.

"Akira-kun, do you...believe in hell? Or demons?" Takanori asked.
"Well, there are urban legends about that stuff, but I don't pay any mind to that stuff. Why?"

"Well, there's this devil, but it's contemporary name is Beelzebub. Ever heard of him?" Takanori sipped his red wine.

"Sounds familiar. What about him?"

"I'm going to tell you a little story about him. Okay? So, Beelzebub, It is a term signifying "the lord of flies". Archaeological excavations at ancient Philistine sites have uncovered golden images of flies. After the time of the Philistines, the Jews changed the name to "Beelzeboul," which I found weird, as used in the Greek New Testament, meaning "lord of dung." This name referenced the god of the fly that was worshiped to obtain deliverance from the injuries of that insect. Some biblical scholars believe Beelzebub was also known as the "god of filth," which later became a name of bitter scorn in the mouth of the Pharisees. As a result, Beelzebub was a particularly contemptible deity, and his name was used by the Jews as an epithet for Satan. Therefore, he's basically Satan. Creepy red guy... Yeah." Takanori giggled lightly and sipped more wine. Akira was surprised that Takanori knew all of this. It was like Takanori knew this Beelzebub guy.

"Wow... That's....that's interesting, Takanori. I don't know if I knew anyone who knew that much about Beelzebub. But what's the difference between him and Satan that he had to get a different name?" Akira asked and was still eating.

"Hmm.. Good question. Satan is the Devil. The Adversary, the one who opposes God. Beelzebub is a corruption of the name of an ancient god of the Middle East, applied to one of the ruling demons of hell, according to Christian folklore. Beelzebub signifies "Lord of the Flies" like I've mentioned before. So, there's a slight difference, but they're both the devil." Takanori smiled sweetly.

"Interesting." Akira hummed and felt chills for some reason.

"Yep, I do lots of research. So, one day, if you happen to come across a hell encounter, you'll know some things about those men." he joked around, but was actually serious, but Akira must not know yet.

"You're strange, but such an intelligent, midget diva, you know that?"

"Don't forget the sexy part." Takanori smirked.

"Yeah, definitely. Won't forget that part. "

||Thanks for reading. Wow. So, that info, I did a lot of research and also in English class last school year, we read a book called "Lord of the Flies" and it resembled Beelzebub. So, decided to put that there since Beelzebub is Takanori's master. Aaannnddd It's December..... Not. It was like 70° out for no reason. Like wtf||