Takanori sat on his bed, filing his nails. He was bored and hungry. He wasn't in the mood for real food. He needs food for him, which is blood and...other things. "Goshujinsama, do you happen to have any food for me?" Takanori asked.

"You need to adapt to human food. For now on, you are fasting from body parts and blood. "

"But why?!" Takanori frowned and pouted.

"You are now associating with the target. If he finds out that you are in lost of appetite in real food, he will get suspicious. If you make one move in smelling blood or wanting body parts, the mission will be messed up. And also..." Takanori felt a wind on his body that made him shiver. "You'll be in a situation that you wouldn't want to be in.."

Takanori grunted and ran his hand through his hair. He has to do this right or else. His stomach started to grumble again. He stood up and went downstairs to his kitchen and looked in the fridge. He found a bento box with salmon sushi in it. Since he doesn't have to heat it up, he decided to just eat that. He took it out the fridge and sat at the counter between the kitchen and the dining room. He opened the bento box and grabbed a pair of chopped sticks and sighed.

"Man, I wish I didn't have to eat this..." Takanori mumbled and picked up a sushi with his chop sticks and took a bite out of it. "Hmm..." He was just about to take another bite, but his iPhone started ringing beside him and he was a bit startled by the noise. He tapped the green icon and hummed. "Takanori's residence. How may I assist you?" He asked sarcastically but sweetly.

"Hey, it's Akira. Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

Takanori smiled, knowing Akira was going to call. "Um, no. Not at all. Why what's up?"

"I want to get to know you better. Come by my house. I'll text you my address and come at around 8:30pm."

Takanori could feel Akira's smile through the phone. It made Takanori giggle softly at the thought of how cute Akira is when he smiles. Takanori was getting so excited, he started craving for humans. Not just any human. Akira. His fangs started to grow. "Fuck...." Takanori mumbled.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm-I'm fine. I tripped on something." Takanori made up a lie and grunted.

"Kk. Well, I'll call you later, Takanori." Akira smiled over the phone and hung up.

Takanori put his phone down on the counter and rubbed his temples. It was so stressful being a devil and wanting to eat humans and their blood. He wants Akira, but he mustn't mess anything up. When Takanori gets like this, in general, he gains extra strength, but that's only when he's getting in a fight. When it comes to sexual pleasure, he craves for the target's blood. But this is a mission, both intentionally and unintentional sexual pleasures. He's supposed to be excited over Akira and kill him so that he can become a devil supernatural and also so Takanori could live longer.

Oh, but Takanori isn't only just doing this because he was told to, he was doing this for his own pleasures as well and because he wants to.

Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π

"Akira, do you have any idea where Yuu is?" Kouyou bursted in Akira's bedroom as soon as Akira was off the phone.

"No, why?"

"I can't find him anywhere. He's not here and he's not answering my phone." Kouyou frowned. Akira looked at his phone and looked at his messages.

"Oh, Yuu texted me an hour ago. He said he went to take Yutaka to the grocery store." Akira said and looked up at Kouyou.

"Oh, okay. Phew...thank goodness he's alright. Thanks Akira."

"You're welcome. Now get out so that I can take a nap."

"I guess... Wait...I feel something different about you." Kouyou sat at the end of Akira's bed. Akira rolled his hazel brown eyes and chuckled lightly.

"What is it, Takashima?"

"I don't know, but I do know there's something you aren't telling me." Kouyou tossed a pillow at Akira. Akira laughed and grabbed the pillow before it hit his face.

"Oh. Well, I met someone earlier today." Akira smiled.

"Oh? Who is she? Is she pretty?" Kouyou smiled and looked at Akira with awe.

"He."

"Oh! Well, what was he like?"

"He's really pretty, beautiful eyes. Cute face, nice sized soft looking lips, shoulder length blonde hair, short, feminine, etc. But we have no special relationship yet." Akira hummed. Kouyou nodded in understanding and sat next to Akira.

"You got his number?"

"Yeah. I asked him to come over tomorrow."

Akira had gotten this sudden thought. Should he dress up tomorrow into a suit? Or maybe just a casual outfit, but presentable? Or something chill like a tank top and some denims or sweat pants? He doesn't know. But he doesn't want anyone to judge him because of appearance. So, maybe just a button up white shirt and a pair of denims.

Uruha had leaned against the door as he watched Akira's thinking mood. "Well, I'll wish you a good luck tomorrow." He said leaving the bedroom. Akira sighed and smiled a bit.

"It'll be an amazing night. Don't worry." Akira mumbled under under his breath as he pulled the beaded chains of his night stand lamp to turn the light off and plugged his phone in to charge. Then, he was fast asleep in minutes.

Not Takanori though. His master allowed him to have at one organ to snack on before he gets ready tomorrow. Takanori couldn't live without another organ. "Arigatou, Goshujinsama." Takanori said sweetly and took his last bite of his favorite organ, the liver.

"You're welcome. Now that's the last organ you'll be eating during your time with Akira. You hear?"

"Hai~!"

||A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed chapter 3. Please leave some feedback and chapter 4 will be coming soon. If there are any errors, I'll be editing it later on. So, yeah. Stay tuned!||