[1] Another Shitty Day

Okay small authors note before his starts, this is a life is strange fanfiction, I will put extra events and change up some choices max could have made in different situations. ALSO IM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITERS IN ANY WAY SO PLEASE STAY WITH ME. There will be some romance and such, not saying between who. >xD I'm evil. Just saying a lot of you probably won't like it....
'Fhtss' is what I think a camera sounds like don't make fun of me..

!Mature Language!

----------
Max POV

'Fhtss'

"I believe what max here has just taken is what you kids would call a 'Selfie.'"

Whoa, what the fuck. Where am I?

One second my ears are being pierced with the deafening sound of a gun shot, the next I'm back to the.. Classroom.

Am I dreaming? Have I even gotten out of bed yet? What's happening?

Questions swirl in my mind, the thoughts running through and through again.

"Max? Max?" A hand waves across my face, snapping me out of my visit to Lala. Everyone's eyes are on me, damn he must have called on me.

"Y-yes?" I voice managed to spit out. God do I have a chance to save that girl?

"I asked you a question." The teacher, Mr. Jefferson, stated, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I look at him puzzled, thinking of the question he might have asked. "Could you repeat the question?" I ask warily, glancing at the clock.

He sighed, "Can you please tell us the name of the process that gave birth to the first self-portraits?" He sat back against the desk behind him and looked at me expectantly.

"Er- well-" I put my head down but before I could say anything embarrassing I was cut off by the usual snippy tone.

"She obviously doesn't know the answer. Why don't you just call on me." Her tone is leaking with venom, and her toner isn't doing to hot either.

"Yes yes, we all know, you've probably read the entire book by now-" his voice is just laced with irritance no matter how much he try's to cover it up.

She cuts him off, "Twice." She smiles a fakely sweet smile in everyone's direction, as if saying 'I'm better than you all and I want you to know it.'

People visibly roll there eyes, including me. I don't have time for this, I have to get out to that bathroom.

"Yes we know Victoria, as I was saying, I think everyone should get a chance to answer not just the one person who did there work bu-" a loud ring runs through the room, cutting him off mid rant.

I bolt up from my seat and collect my things. Stuffing them in my bag I jog over to the door and yank in open, ignoring the calls of Mr. Jefferson to stay in the room.

I know this actions going to have consequences but, letting that poor girl die is not an option.

"Max!" The familiar voice of warren calls after me as a sprint by him.

"Later!" I call back, hoping it's enough to keep him from following me.

Wait, I'm going to the girls bathroom, warren can't follow me in there anyway. Why was Nathan in there?

I don't really know much about him, other than the rumors I've heard about him around school, and let me just say they aren't the prettiest.

I shake my head, now is not the time to think about it, just do.