New LIS Story

hello hello! long time no see, on this story at least..

in honor of the new life is strange series coming out i'm gonna write a new story.

and actually write it.

i had commitment issues.

anywho, it's gonna be Nathan Prescott x Max, cause i actually had a lot of good ideas for this story that i never actually got around to.

this time it's gonna be different though, it won't take 7k words to get to the actual story.

Basically, the plots going to be extremely different, max is still going to have powers and the setting is still the same, but a lot of what is going to happen will be different.

So yeah.. It will be called;

Psychic || Nathan Prescott x Max Caulfield

BtW my writing is like 10x better than before.

also, i found this in the drafts of this story so i'll put it here, this is the last thing i wrote for it.

it's really bad and ends after like 100 words wih no ending whatsoever but ;//

3rd Persons POV

"Chloe! Turn that punk shit off, I'm coming up!" The faint sound of a door closing and objects falling on to the floor, and soft foot steps following reach their ears.

Chloe and Max shared a frantic look, Chloe rushes off the bed and stumbles to turn off the old radio. Shoving the stick of pot into the ashtray, that sat on the bruised brown desk. She pulls out a can of febreeze from under the layered bed, glancing at max, "Hide! It'll be shit if he finds you here."

Max nods, her eyes casting around the room. They land on the window