[3] He's Nathan Prescott- He Could Get Miley Cyrus's Number If He Wanted.

Chapter 3: He's Nathan Prescott- He Could Get Miley Cyrus's Number If He Wanted.
~~~~

"Max Caulfield? That's you, right bitch?" Nathan booms, making his way through the empty lot.

Shit he looks angry.

Of course max you fucking interrupted his sick shooting session.

"Answer me! It's you right? The one that likes to trigger the alarm while your hiding out in the girls bathroom?" He steps closer to me leaning forward to examine my face. I glare at him.

"Max you pulled that alarm?" Warren cuts in from the side.

Oh my god, not right now.

"Stay out of this." Nathan turns to glare at warren not letting me answer. He turns back to me and his glare deepens.

"It was me, what about it?" I reply cooly. I'm not letting this guy get in my head.

"You little shit!" He launches forward grabbing my neck.

Oh please God save me I'm not ready to die yet.

"You tell anyone about this bitch, I'll pull the trigger next time, and it won't be aimed at that punkass-" Nathan was suddenly pulled from my neck on thrown to the ground.

"Stay away from her dude!" 

"You did not just to that." Nathan quickly rises from the ground and headbutts warren to the cement.

A loud screech of tires braking against pavement sounds as a old truck drives up. "What the hell is- Max!?"

The boys continue fighting, Nathan slamming a fist into warrens left eye. I turn my attention away from the two to see a blue haired girl that I now would recognize as my childhood friend, "Chloe?"

She looks so different. I can't believe I saw her get shot not only moments ago. And then saved her.

"Get in!"

I look back at Warren and Nathan both with bruises on their faces.

Warren must have seen me looking because he shouted, "Go, I got this." Before retackling Nathan to the ground.

I take no more time, thanking him in my head, before running over to the car and slam the door open. Just as I step in Nathan forcefully shoves Warren off him and comes rushing over to me.

"Get back here you bitch!" He slams the door closed with his foot, I barley make it in without it hitting me.

I turn back around to look at my long lost friend that I once thought of as a sister. "So how's your day been?" She laughs.

Yep, same old Chloe.

"Don't even go there."

•¥•

"You would make a horrible babysitter, you hate kids. Not to mention they hate you." I laugh at her suggestion to become a babysitter for some extra cash.

"I'm not talking kids I'm talking those old shits." She pulls into a driveway that I'm so familiar with. God brings back memories.

"You mean people the same age as that lady you tackled to the ground when we were kids?"

Back when we were still twelve me and Chloe went to the local game store on Christmas to get this Pokemon game. She ended up tackling a 80 year old grandma who was walking out of the store with the last one.

"Hey that lady had it comin'."

"Yeah okay."

We both step out of the car and make our way up short broken stoned path to the door.