Chapter 8

Whatever. I didn't feel like staying here for one more minute so I decided to leave. "Uhm actually I gotta go now, was nice meeting you. Can you please tell Justin I had to leave?" I asked Hailey while grabbing my bag. She just nodded, "bye Kendall". I gave her a fake smile and left.
Why would he lie to me though? I didn't get it. What's so wrong with having a girlfriend? You don't have to lie about that, do you? I mean, of course he was only a friend of mine and it was none of my business but for some reason I was really upset. I absolutely hate when people lie to me for no reason. What was he thinking? I would've found out sooner or later anyways.

I was glad that there weren't any paparazzi out here today, they scared the shit out of me and I didn't want to answer or hear any dumb questions. I turned on the radio and just enjoyed the beautiful weather. Tonight was going to be just as amazing as always. I was actually looking forward to the shoot and at some point I didn't want anything to ruin my happiness right now. So I just forgot about Justin.
_________________
As soon as I got home, I jogged upstairs to chill a little bit before I would have to leave for the shoot. I still got some time. I was feeling really exhausted and so tired. We went to bed at like 5am and I woke up four hours later.
To be honest, it was beyond relaxing to talk about life with Justin.
I was still confused though. He seemed to be so honest when he told me about Hailey and that she was just a close friend. But why would Hailey lie to me either? Nothing made sense to me. I shook my head. Whatever, why do I even care? I was happy for Jus, he deserved everything.
For now I only tried to focus on the shoot so I got all ready and did just a little bit of makeup. For some reason, I didn't want to leave the house with no make up on if that made sense. I loved working with the whole Balmain crew, they were like my best friends and it was always so fun. I texted Kylie before I had to leave: "Kylie, I really miss u. Lets hang out after my shoot. Pleaseee. Where are u at?" I really wanted to have someone to talk to and joke about everything. I loved hanging out with her, it just reminded me of old times.
Also, I was glad that I'd be picked up because I didn't feel like driving that far.

7:58 PM
The doorbell rang, I put on my jacket and thanked the guy who was picking me up. Kylie already texted me back, saying that she'd totally come over tonight. I smiled.

I turned off my phone as soon as we arrived at the location because I didn't mean to be rude. Plus, I only wanted to focus on my job.
_______________
22:43 PM
"And that's a wrap!" Oliver said happily while giving me a big hug. "It was so fun. Thanks guys, I really appreciate all of you and your hard work" I said with a smile on my face. I literally was beyond grateful for my job. I always had so many creative and sweet people around me that would do anything to make me feel comfortable.
But now I was just looking forward to chill in bed and watch some Netflix with my sis.
After saying goodbye to the crew, I got back in the car and was driven home.
I realized that Justin has texted me earlier: "Hey Ken, are u okay? I didn't even get to say goodbye :( good luck tho, you'll do it just amazing. Jus"
I just knew he'd text me. I shouldn't be mad at him, should I?
"Hi Jus, i'm good. Shoot went great xx Kendall". Didn't feel like adding anything to this text. I didn't even know what the hell I was doing.
_____________
I was so excited to see Kylie again. She was already waiting for me in front of my house. I laughed as soon as I saw her, literally waiting for me in her pjs, just like a little inpatient girl.
"Oh my god hi Kenny" she said excitedly as I got out of the car, "I missed you". "Hey boo, you look so cute in your pjs girl" I said and hugged her tightly. She laughed.
____________
"What have you been up to the last couple days?" Kylie asked me while I was changing into my pjs as well. "Ugh just been chillin at Justins, what about you?" I said. As soon as Kylie heard the name 'Justin' she raised her eyebrow and smiled, "Wait what am I missing right now KJ?". I laughed, "Nothing, kyles". "Kendall" she sounded like a mom, warning her little daughter. "Literally nothing, he's a friend of mine. I swear mom" I replied and jumped into bed. "You're lying", she just wouldn't believe me. I shook my head, "he's in a relationship anyways". Kylie raised her eyebrow once again, "he is?". I nodded, "yep. With Hailey"
"Hailey Baldwin? No way" she replied. Just nodded again, "Yes ma'am. At least that's what she told me today. Yesterday Jus was telling me they weren't and that Hailey was just a close friend. I don't know man" I could tell Kylie was very confused as well, "but that's weird Kendall, are you sure they are?" To be honest, I didn't know. I didn't know what to feel or think about this whole situation because Justin kinda became really important to me and I have no idea why. I swear I never had a feeling like this before and it's just weird. On one hand, I really liked him but on the other hand I knew he had a girlfriend that he was lying about. I kind of missed him, I don't know.
__________________________
Note: Thanks for reading another chapter Xx Feel free to vote or leave a comment if you like my story so far. Love y'all