Chapter 12

At first I didn't want to go and open the door. Simply because I was scared as hell. But the knocking didn't stop. This person, whoever it was, kept knocking on my door. I felt like if I wouldn't look who it was and maybe open the door, it wouldn't ever stop. So basically I decided to stop everything I was doing on my laptop and went over to my door. I took a deep breath and pressed my ear as close as possible towards the door. I couldn't tell who it was because it was beyond dark outside so I wasn't able to see anything off the screen from my cameras. All I could hear was someone sobbing. Should I open the door?
"Kendall.. please open" said someone familiar all of a sudden. Now I could definitely tell it was a guy. I was so familiar with that voice, but for some reason I couldn't think of the person. I haven't heard this voice in years. I didn't want to go back to my living room without knowing who was standing right in front of my house, literally banging on my door and begging me to let him in. So I decided to ask, "Who is this?" My voice kind of cracked in that very moment because I think I knew by then. "Kendall.. It's Jason."
My heart literally sank. I couldn't move, even if I wanted to run upstairs. Thank god I didn't open the door. He could have killed me. I never wanted to see his aggressive and terrifying face again, I never wanted to hear his voice again. And now he was standing in front of my door, crying? What the hell was going on? He stopped knocking ever since I asked who this was. How did he know where I was living? That was what I wanted to avoid. I was shaking. Shaking because I thought this whole Jason situation would be over, I thought I wouldn't ever hear or see him again. The guy who harassed me for no reason. Why did I deserve all this? And I was still wondering how the hell he found out that I moved to California? I wasn't safe anymore. A tear rolled down my face. He was still outside, crying. What was I supposed to do? Hold him and tell him it's going to be alright? I slowly shook my head, out of frustration and confusion. "Kendall.." he paused, "I need to.. uhm.. I need to talk to you." Why was he crying so hard? I couldn't open my mouth, I just wasn't able to say anything. He didn't sound like the Jason I met. His voice sounded so soft all of a sudden. Maybe that's why I couldn't think of him in the first place. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked quietly. I was so disappointed in him. When I first met Jason, he was probably the sweetest guy ever so I considered him as a really good friend back then, but after a while, things started to get weird; he used to push me towards a wall saying how beautiful I was. But not in a good way, he was saying these things in such an aggressive voice. He pretended to be in love with me just to use me for credit. So I ended up leaving him, I moved to California because of my job and decided to stay here. I thought I could start my life all over again and that made me really happy. And now, Jason decides to show up after three years? And expects me to be here for him?
"I just want to talk. Please let me in Kendall." I shook my head. Then I realized that he couldn't see me, "Are you kidding me? What the hell do you want to talk about?"
There was no way that I could let him in. I didn't trust him one bit. "Kendall, I wanted to apologize." he said quietly. I laughed, "Oh, that's very sweet of you, Jason. But unfortunately I do not need your apology anymore. "
How can someone be this ridiculous? He wanted to apologize? For what? For scaring me by saying he would kill me three years ago? I really didn't want to waste my time by standing here and talking to Jason who was still begging me outside my door to let him in to talk. "If you're not going to leave within the next five minutes, I'll call the police." I let him know. I guess he could tell that he scared the shit out of me. You could tell by my voice, it cracked every time I wanted to say something. "I won't leave without apologizing. And by apologizing, I don't mean to just say sorry through your door, I want to look into your eyes and tell you that I'm beyond sorry for everything that has happened. You didn't deserve all this back then, Ken." he said. "Don't ever call me Ken again" I hissed, with tears rolling over my cheeks. Why was I even doing this? There was no need to answer him. I could simply go up to my room and try to ignore him. Well, I guess I couldn't escape this time. He knew where I was living. And I bet he would show up at least once a day. "Jason, I'm asking you nicely to leave. There's nothing you need to apologize for anymore. It's too late, you should have thought about this before. Three years ago, when I left Arizona. But you didn't. No, instead of that you decided to tell me you would kill me. Remember? And now you expect me to forgive you? Please just leave and let's just both forget about what has happened in the past." I explained. He was listening the whole time and I was surprised he didn't interrupt me. All this was a waste of my precious time, I could have done so many things instead of talking to Jason.
"Kendall, I will not leave."

____________________________
Note: and thats not it you guys. Its just the beginning. Get ready Xx

I really hope you like my story so far. Let me know if you do by voting or leaving a comment. It would mean everything to me.

Plus, I'm always open to talk to you guys. If you have any suggestions or wishes on how the story should go on, feel free to send me a message.

Love y'all,
Yas Xxx