Chapter 10

I snuggled into his chest and I could tell he was smiling a little.
"I'm literally so disappointed in Hailey, I just can't believe it" he said while looking down at me. I nodded, "I know. But can you think of a reason? Like why did she tell me you guys were dating?". Now he was looking around his living room, not knowing what to say. I mean I totally understood him, Hailey was a really good friend and of course he was beyond disappointed in her. Especially because he didn't expect it from Hailey at all. I felt bad for him.
"To be honest, I don't know why Ken. All I can think of is Jealousy." Justin answered after a while. He was probably right, "Yeah. But why would she be jealous? Like it's not even that we are dating or anything so I don't see anything to be jealous about, right?" He shook his head. "Whatever, let's just not focus on that" Justin said, "are you down for some hot chocolate?". I nodded excitedly, "Let's do it." It was 12:35 AM but that didn't stop us. We made our way to his kitchen, I sat down on one of the chairs and watched Justin looking for two mugs. I smiled and went over to him, "do you want me to help you?". Justin laughed, "Don't judge me, I'm literally never at home. I don't even know where my mugs are"

We put little marshmallows on top and sat down on his couch again. It felt so awesome to be back here, I didn't even know why I liked it so much.
Justin was taking a sip, "Geez that's still hot, I guess they need to cool down a little bit". I just laughed and placed my mug on the table in front of us.
"I'm so glad I came over Jus" I said all of a sudden. He smiled at me, "Thanks for coming. I was literally feeling sad and kinda lonely earlier, I don't know." Justin didn't stop looking at me, not even for one second. His answer made me smile but I was a little concerned at the same time, "Why did you feel sad though?" I asked. "I'm leaving for a couple weeks. I'll go to Europe to do some promoting and stuff" he explained. My heart sank. Did he just say he won't be here for a couple weeks? For some reason I was feeling super sad all of a sudden. "Wait, so you're actually gone for weeks from tomorrow on?" I asked just to be sure. He only nodded. "Come here" Justin said while opening his arms. I went over to him and just snuggled into his chest, once again. I could tell he didn't want to leave at all.
"Man, I'll miss you" I whispered. "I'll miss you Ken" he responded.
For the next couple minutes, we didn't really say anything. We were kind of just cuddling, not looking at each other. Why didn't it feel awkward or weird? Deep down I was questioning myself and low key hoping to wake up. Because to be honest, I didn't really know if it was the right thing. It felt right though.
Justin sighed and grabbed his mug. I looked at him for the first time in probably 30 minutes, "Jus.." I said quietly and took a sip as well. As soon as he heard my voice, he immediately paid attention, it seemed like he was constantly thinking about life. "I don't want you to leave, Jus. Please don't" I whispered. For some reason I couldn't speak louder, my voice was kind of cracking. He came closer and it seemed like he didn't know what to do or what to say. "But I have to Ken" he replied and leaned back, "do you think I want to leave you?". Justin didn't stop looking at me. "It sucks" I said.
He nodded. "Don't be so sad Jus. I hate seeing you like this"
I didn't know why but I grabbed his hand for one second, "You need to focus on the positive sides Justin. Singing and performing is what you love" I tried to cheer him up, but he wasn't in the mood to talk so I just continued, "it's been a minute for you. And you're going to be back on stage, doing what you love."
Justin smiled a little but it broke my heart to see tears in his eyes. "You're right Ken" he finally replied. "I'll do my best, I promise" Justin said and laughed a little. "This hot chocolate is bomb by the way" I added with a smile on my face to change the subject. Justin looked at me, "well, I made it. That's why" he raised his hands and smiled proudly. "Wait", I laughed, "I helped you, liar". Justin laughed again, "I know. And you know that I'm just kidding". I nodded and put my mug back on the table. "Let's go upstairs KJ" he smiled, "I need to show you something". "Okay JB" I copied him. We both got up and made our way upstairs.
Justin grabbed his laptop and a blanket. He sat down on his bed as well and put one arm around me, "I really want you to listen to that song. I just finished it a couple days ago" he kind of whispered while he was looking for it in his dropbox, "It's so special to me".
It meant the world to me that Justin shared such personal stuff with me. I couldn't stop smiling, "Can't wait" I added with my eyes focused on his screen. I was so blown away by the amount of songs he had in there.
"There it is" he said and pressed play.
The melody was so beautiful. I listened clearly to the lyrics to understand where he was coming from: "So you heard it all before
Falling in and out of trust
Trying to rekindle us
Only to lose yourself
But I won't let me lose you"
I immediately started to tear up. I couldn't get over how beautiful and deep this song was. I didn't want him to notice me crying so I didn't look up to him. My head was placed on his chest. I couldn't hold back my tears, it just got worse. Justin rubbed my shoulder and I could hear him sobbing a little as well, we just finished listening to the entire song.
"It's so beautiful Justin" I cried so much and hugged him the second it was over, "I'm beyond proud of you Jus. I really am". He smiled and I could tell that he definitely cried a little during the song as well. Justin wiped my tears away, "don't cry. Show me those dimples". I smiled a little, "Damn it, I can't get it together" I whispered and laughed. "Can we please listen to it one more time?" I asked and snuggled into his chest. "For sure" Justin said.
I held his hand while we were listening to it because I totally felt what he was singing. "I love it so much" I whispered. "Thank you Ken. Thank you so so much", he gave me a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me.
__________________________
Note:
OH MY. Things are getting cute but get ready for the next chapter! Justin's gonna leave for Europe. BELIEVE ME THERES LITERALLY SO FUCKING MUCH TO COME.
Thanks for reading. Love y'all
Xx