Chapter 14

This time, I pushed him away instantly. A tear rolled down my face, "and I thought I did the right thing when I let you in", I hissed. I couldn't believe it. How did he dare to kiss me after I started to trust him a little again? I gave him another chance and all he could think of was kissing me? After three years he showed up to "apologize" and then he decided to kiss me? Jason looked down and didn't say anything. What did he expect me to do? Did he really think I would simply kiss him back? I couldn't ever pretend like nothing has happened. Well I guess he could. I wiped my tears away as I looked at him, "Can you please leave? Please just leave Jason. It's better for the both of us." I tried to stay calm at this point. I never wanted to see his face again, it was officially over now. He finally nodded, scooted his chair backwards and stood up from it. Thank god. Without saying a word, he walked over to the door and looked at me once again.
"And just a heads up, don't ever call or visit me again", I let him know.
"But guess what? I won't ever leave you alone, Ken."
With that being said, Jason left. I sighed. What in the world did just happen? I held my face in my hands, crying. He used me in the past and he's never going to stop using me. I couldn't get over the fact that he treated me like I was a doll who didn't have any feelings, did he think he could do everything and anything he wanted? I was so lost in that very moment. But all I could think about was that he knew where I was living now. And that freaked me out the most, it wasn't even the kiss. Now he could literally show up everyday. I wasn't safe anymore.
And I knew it wasn't the real him, I mean why would he change completely? Everything was part of his plan. He pretended to be heartbroken because he "loved" me? That was ridiculous and the more I thought about it, the more everything made sense to me. The real Jason was heartless, careless and agressive. He said he wouldn't ever leave me alone and I knew he meant it for sure this time.

*Flashback*
I ran upstairs to get my purse because I was running late. The moment I wanted to leave, Jason stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I smiled a little. "Don't. I want you to stay here until tomorrow, Ken." He whispered. I shook my head, "I can't. And I told you a million times. My job plays a huge role in my life at the moment. I'll be back in two hours Jason". He nodded and I gave him a hug. "I never want you to leave me, Ken"
*End of flashback*

No matter what, Jason always played around. He pretended to be someone else, someone who had a heart. But the next minute, he got aggressive again. It never changed, it always went down the same way. Over and over again. And every single time, he got me again. I always thought I was overthinking and that he was a nice guy. I breathed out loudly and starred at my wall.

Message from Jason:
And believe me, you don't want me to see you and Justin together. Or something bad is going to happen. Just a heads up. Like you said earlier.

Oh wow. How the hell did he find out about Justin? I hoped this was the first time he showed up at my house. Why was Justin involved into this all of a sudden? He had nothing to do with this. Not at all. I decided to text back because I didn't want Jason to think I was scared:

Don't ever mention Justin again when it comes to that. Plus, I am old and mature enough to know who I surround myself with.

I actually thought about changing my number. I didn't want Jason to call or text me anymore, I was so sick of his jealousy. And I always ended up crying myself to sleep because of him. So staying in contact with him in a good or in a bad way wouldn't make me feel better at all. I should stop looking back all the time and just try to forget about Jason.
Originally, I planned to go out with one of my best friends, Gigi, tonight but I texted her saying that I would have to cancel. I didn't feel like leaving my house today, I just wanted to be by myself. Obviously, she asked me if I was okay or if anything has happened. I texted her back, saying that I would tell her another time. She just accepted it and I tried my best to move on.
I really felt like calling Justin. Talking to him gave me chills because I felt like he knew where I was coming from. At least he tried to understand. We haven't talked in three days and I wanted to know anyways how everything went and if he liked Europe.
So I grabbed my phone again and called him. "Hey Ken" he said quietly. "Did I wake you or anything?" I asked right away. Justin laughed a little, "No, it's just pretty late over here and I'm tired but can't sleep. Sorry for my sleepy voice, Mrs." I laughed, "Never mind. How are you? Do you like Europe so far?" I really missed him for some reason.  "Yeah, it's fun. Are you okay?" He asked in a soft voice. My eyes started to fill up with tears again because I immediately had to think about Jason showing up. "I don't know Jus. I can't uhm-" I paused, "I don't think I can tell you on the phone." I didn't want to start crying and I knew for sure I would if I told him. Justin sighed, "Did someone hurt you? What happened Ken?" He seemed really concerned. I shook my head, "Not physically. But it's freaking me out Jus." I couldn't hide it anymore. For one second, I totally forgot that he didn't know anything about Jason. "What's freaking you out exactly?" He asked. I couldn't hold back my tears and I didn't know what to reply either. I guess Justin could tell, "Ken, I'll make sure that you'll be here with me by tomorrow."