Chapter 13

Since Jason said he wouldn't leave, I just decided to fully ignore him and finish work. I could picture him sitting in front of my door all night, waiting for me to let him in. He still had some hope, that was probably why he stopped banging on the door or talking to me. I wanted to know so badly if he was lying or not when he said he just came to apologize. I mean maybe he was but maybe he wasn't. It was still so weird to me that he talked to me in such a caring way. For some minutes I literally thought about letting him in because everything he was saying sounded like he really meant it. These trust issues won't ever fade away though, there will always be some sort of concern. Even if I would let him in, maybe I would listen to him. But I wouldn't ever forgive him, that's for sure. And whenever someone mentions his name I get really sad and angry at the same time. I've built up these walls ever since I left Arizona and no one will ever be able to break them. I could't ever talk about him. It's way too personal and I hated to cry in front of others, it was so awkward and uncomfortable. Anyways, I should probably go to bed. It was pretty late already and I was feeling so tired and exhausted. I couldn't wait to finally jump into my pajamas and then just fall asleep. To be honest, I didn't know exactly if Jason was still outside. But at this point I didn't care, he didn't deserve it. I rolled over to the other side of my bed to check the time. Ugh. Only twenty minutes have passed. It was 1:47 AM and I couldn't fall asleep - of course not. I was wondering what Justin was doing right now. We didn't really text or anything ever since he left. I looked up to my sealing and sighed. I didn't know if I would ever be able to tell Justin what has happened today. Because if I would, he would want to know everything. Which means I would have to open up about my past, basically everything about Jason. I've never done that before and I didn't know if I would ever do it. I shouldn't be thinking about this unnecessary stuff. It would just bring me down even more and that was something that I always tried to avoid. I really felt like texting or calling Justin but I couldn't convince myself to do it. It was too late anyways, so I just put my phone back on my nightstand and fell asleep after another hour of thinking about life.

I woke up at 9:32 AM the next morning. I was beyond glad that I didn't have any weird dreams. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up. Today was Saturday and I haven't had any plans yet. I made my way to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth afterwards. I checked the weather forecast and decided to wear a hoodie and some sweatpants, since it was so cloudy outside.
Just like every morning when I was home, I made breakfast while watching the news. And of course, I got interrupted again - by my phone ringing. As usual.
Jason.
That was what my screen read. Seriously? I knew that he wouldn't leave me alone from yesterday on. I decided to answer his call, just that he wouldn't call me another hundred times, "What do you want Jason?" I asked right away. "Please let me in Kendall," he paused. And here we go again. "I spent the night out here." Jason continued. Wait, what? He was insane. "So you're still here, in front of my house?" I asked, just to make sure I didn't get him wrong. "Yes. Kendall, please just open the door. I'll only need five minutes." I sighed and without thinking too much about it I made my way to the door and hung up. I mean I could simply tell him to leave as soon as I would start to feel uncomfortable. For some reason I knew he wouldn't do anything to me this time. He seemed so different. I slowly opened the door. I covered my mouth with my right hand the moment I saw him. Jason was standing there, totally insecure and innocent. It looked like he didn't get any sleep and his eyes were still filled with tears. "Hey" he whispered and I didn't know if I should give him a hug or not. So I just backed up a little and let him in. He was starring at me but I wasn't able to look into his eyes. Jason wanted to sit down with me so I told him to follow me into my kitchen. I already regret everything. Why did I let him in? I just sat down next to him, without saying a word. He looked around and didn't say anything either. "You said you would need 5 minutes? If you're not going to talk, you can leave right away." I said confidently because I finally wanted to know what he had to say so he could leave as soon as possible. I could feel his eyes on me. I raised my left eyebrow, "So?" Jason nodded, it seemed like he totally forgot why he even showed up, "I think we both know what has happened in the past. And uhm-" he paused, "I know I was wrong the whole time. I know I treated you wrong, Kendall. I've been thinking about everything and" I couldn't let him finish, "You have to be kidding me Jason. This is ridiculous. You've been thinking about your behavior and everything from three fucking years ago? Now you notice that you were wrong?" I asked and looked at him for the first time in this conversation. He shook his head, "I knew the whole time. I treated you like this because I loved you, I just didn't want to admit it." I laughed, "That's too cute. But it's too late, I can't forgive you and I won't ever, Jason." His eyes started to fill up with tears. He came closer to me. I tried to push him away but I couldn't. "Just leave" I whispered. Jason shook his head again and placed his lips on mine.

_____________________________
Note: Thank you guys for reading. The next chapters will definitely be more exciting, I promise. And don't worry, Justin is going to be in the next chapter again. Stay tuned for whats to come Xx

Please let me know what you think about my story. Votes and comments always make me smile.

Love y'all
Yas Xx

Stalk me if you're bored 😛:
Twitter: @JBIZZLESAVON
Instagram: @avonsbabey