Chapter 1

As you should all know, I am reloading this story again, mostly because the other one seemed to be fucked up so, I just decided to make it again, and that way I can get a fresh new start, because I released that I was very, oh so very wrong with it all. It will have the same first two chapters, but I might change up the third chapter and the fourth chapter was a repeat of the third chapter just different events took place. Anyways, I'm deleting the other story and replacing it with this one.

-CristinaLara99

******

Beast Boy's POV (Yep, bringing BB back)

It's been almost seventeen months.(Kyd and Raven have been married for a year and five months now) A lot has happened, but we're still here, without Raven. She's been stuck on Azarath. And there's no way to get there.

When we first came back we thought Raven was with us, but then she wasn't.

We all had landed on the Tower's roof. Robin and Starfire whooped with joy. Cyborg grinned. I looked towards where Raven was, but she wasn't there.

"Raven? Rae? Rae, where are you?" I shouted. I thought she was playing with me.

That's when the panic started. We all starting searching with no luck.

We asked around for weeks, nothing. We asked everywhere and anywhere to find her. Nothing.

"She probably was left behind when we left Azarath." Robin finally concluded after two months of searching.

"Then we have to go there and get her back. Kyd could-I don't know, do something to her mind." I stated.

"I don't think he has that type of power, BB." Cyborg told me.

"Then, what about her mother? She could possibly do that."

"Beast Boy, we have no way to go back." Robin stated.

"What about the Herald?" I asked starting to get desperate.

"You know his horn is broken. He's been trying to get it fixed, but only Raven knew how."

I groaned and collapsed onto the sofa, "So what? We're just going to leave her there with her evil mother, and the guy who has a crush on her?"

"What other choice is there?"

I had just stormed off, and that's when I felt it, a burning pain. It was coming from where Raven had left me a mark. What did this mean? What is going on? I groaned and bit into the sheets so I wouldn't cry out. It hurt so much.

After the pain had subsided, I checked the mark, it was... fading? How did that happen? Is that even possible? Should it even be possible? I was in a complete lost.

Several months past, those months turned into a year. And still, no sign of Raven. And no hope for her to be able to return.

Until Jinx said she would be able to help us get Raven back.