Chapter 2

"I really hate you right now." Raven said to her husband.

Kyd looked over to her and gave her a fleeting smile, "No, you don't. You wouldn't have married me if you did."

Raven groaned and subconsciously started to rub her stomach. She's been pregnant for four months now. It was okay, she hasn't had the most bizarre cravings. Though she has had a strange habit of putting mustard on nearly everything and liking it. A lot... The morning sickness was probably the worst yet. She hasn't really had mood swings that badly, but whenever they appeared they were really bad. So bad that Kyd had to make a room for her magic to be contained and they wouldn't destroy the entire kingdom.

Jonas has been by her side the entire time, supporting and doing whatever she wanted. Basically being her lapdog. Wilma has been doing the same thing. It was almost like they lived in their room. Kyd wasn't a fan of it, but Wilma and Jonas prohibited him from making her angry or sad. And that also made them angry at him whenever he did something wrong. They failed to realize that Kyd was new to this. He didn't know a thing about childbirth, and them acting this way only made it worse for him. But then again, he was the one who got Raven pregnant, so he should just suck it up and be the man they yell at him to be.

"Kevyn! You know she shouldn't be stressed! Don't make snarky comebacks to your wife!" Wilma said as she burst through the door with Raven's favorite dish. Jonas was by her side with two bottles of mustard, just in case.

"Remember what I said on your wedding day, Wilkinson." Jonas threatened.

Kyd sat up and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I get it. Don't make Rach stressed and all that sh-stuff."

Wilma raised an eyebrow, but nodded, "Very yeah, if you know it, why don't you abide by it?" Jonas started to set down the mustard by the dish.

"It's fine. I started it." Raven said not liking that Kyd got blamed for nearly everything that had to do with her emotions.

Wilma and Jonas eyed each other suspiciously, "Don't believe it. You never stress yourself out."

Raven looked at him incredulously, "Right, I don't."

Jonas rolled his eyes at his sister's sarcasm, "Don't be so sarcastic. That's the real problem, you know?"

Raven looked down and pretended to be very saddened by his words.

Wilma turned and smacked him on his arm, "You know not to make your sister upset, Jonas!"

Jonas looked over to Raven, who grinning like a fool. Jonas pointed to her, but Wilma didn't turn early enough, by then, Raven was back to her saddened expression. Jonas huffed, "She's a deceiver."

Kyd nodded, but stayed quiet, knowing not to make Raven get him in trouble by Wilma. Last time, was not very fun. He had to spend the entire night out of the castle, not only out of her room, but out of the entire castle. Those nights sucked.

"So any names you've been thinking of, dear?" Wilma asked Raven.

Raven looked over to Kyd and nodded, "Yeah, I chose a boy's name and Kevin chose the girl's name."

"Well, what're they?"

Raven looked at Kyd again expecting him to say them. "Well, for a boy, Raven wants Ryuu or Nickolas. Don't know where those came from but that's the name. For a girl, I chose the name of Aria or Emiko. But we can't really decide."

"Oh, Ryuu means 'dragon'. Nickolas is 'victorious people'. Aria is 'air'. Emiko is 'smiling child'. Such beautiful names.

Raven smiled slightly and thanked Wilma. Wilma's own name meant 'resolute protector'. And that was what she was. Always protecting her, them.

"So, we're just gonna wait until we figure this name out." Kyd said after Wilma and Jonas finally left. He flopped down onto the bed and smiled up to his pregnant wife.

"Yeah, well, the cliche is that when you see your baby, that's when you know what you want to name them. So we'll find out the gender and when we see him or her, we'll name her-slash-him." Raven said.

"Sounds like a plan." Kyd turned to lay on his stomach and looked up to her. He got closer and hugged her gently, careful not to squeeze too tightly. He nuzzled his nose into her neck making her sigh in contentment, "I love you, Rach."

Raven smiled wide with her eyes shut. She was slowly falling asleep, so she mumbled, "I love you, too, Kevin."

Kyd leaned up and kissed her softly, and then held her closely as they both fell asleep to the calming sounds of their breathing.

*****

Well, I guess you know what I'm going to ask. Could you choose two names (1 boy's and 1 girl's), of the four. I'm not sure if it's going to be a girl of boy, but I want your opinions when the time comes. So choose a girl's name and boy's name in the comments and well that's all. Thanks! Till, next time, bros!!!

-CristinaLara99