Chapter 3

"So, how are we going to do this?"

"Very simple. We just need to find these ingredients, which I already have, and then I have to say these words, but let me go ahead and say that this is a language that I have no knowledge of, I really don't think I can do this right. I'll end up messing up a word or something." Jinx answered to Robin.

Kid stepped up and grabbed ahold of her shoulder, "I know you can do it, Jinx."

"You're putting too much faith in me again, Kid." Jinx sighed but nodded. She gestured slightly for everyone who was going to step forward.

Only Robin and Beast Boy would be going. Starfire and Cyborg had decided to stay on Earth to be here in Jump City. Robin was a little reluctant on taking Beast Boy, but Cyborg and Starfire both agreed that he had to be there to get Raven back. Even though Starfire so desperately wanted to see her friend again, she wouldn't take the spot from her friend that was still in love with her.

"Goodbye, Friends! Have a safe journey!" Starfire shouted as Jinx closed her eyes.

"Azarath dünya itirdikləri dostuna kədərli dostlar edin. Onların dost görmək və bir daha onunla qarşılıqlı imkan verir. Azər adı ilə, indi onları almaq!" (I changed it from how I had it at first) Jinx closed her eyes and poured the mixture of sea salt and a small item from Azarath, that Beast Boy just happened to have, into a solution of snake venom and scorpion venom, both provided from Beast Boy. She mixed it quickly and then traced the symbol at their feet with the pasty substance. "İndi onları almaq!"

A big light shone down on Beast Boy, Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg, momentarily blinding them. Starfire and Cyborg backed up a little surprised, but they had no way to escape the light.

"Jinx? What did you do?" Kid asked as he watched the Titans all start to levitate.

"Uh, I don't know. I told you I don't understand this language! Don't blame me!" Jinx screeched as she frantically searched for some word that she may have accidentally messed up. Then she turned to the very end of Raven's Book of Azar and saw all the translations to the words she had just spoken. The language was old and dead, no one on the Earth dimension could possibly know this ancient language. No one has spoken Azerbaijani in centuries. (Just pretend it doesn't exist)

"Oh, I see now..."

The Titans looked at her frantically, looking for an answer. They were starting to hit their heads against the ceiling until a portal started to open just a little.

Jinx shrugged apologetically and then pointed above their heads, the portals were opening up rapidly now.

"See you all later! Kid and I'll stay here!" Jinx shouted.

Robin sighed and said something, just it wasn't heard for all the magic power being so thunderous.

Jinx and Kid watched as the bodies of the Titans were sucked up into the portal like a tube. "That spell was to take them directly to Raven."

"When you say directly..." Kid started.

"I mean on Azarath, but very near. The page before it was to take them to Azarath, but they could've ended up anywhere." Jinx said and then sighed as she flopped on Raven's bed.

Kid sat down next to her and smiled. He leaned down and captured her lips with his. Jinx opened her eyes surprised, but relaxed into the kiss.

"We shouldn't do anything here." Jinx protested.

"Or we could..."

Jinx blushed and then bolted for the door, "You'll have to catch me-"

Before Jinx could finish her sentence Kid had her slung over his shoulder, carrying her to the unused room of the Titan-turned-villainesse.

"Already done, Lucky." Kid grinned.

Jinx pouted at her own stupidity, how could she forget his super-speed. How much of an idiot can she be? "Whatever..."

Kid's grin grew wider as she opened the door, dropped her off on the bed and used his super-speed to shut the door rapidly.

****

The Titans all landed on their hands and knees as they fell out of the portal that practically spit them out like an unwanted piece of gum.

Beast Boy and Robin were the firsts to recover from the fall. Beast Boy helped Cyborg up, while Robin helped out Starfire.

"Look where we landed. Exactly the same spot we escaped from." Cyborg said remembering the events that took last time they were here.

"Yeah, which means the castle is near."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Beast Boy said excitedly.

Starfire clapped gleefully, "Yes, we shall go now, is that right, Robin?"

Robin nodded and he then started to walk towards the direction of the castle, which he could see clearly due to its tallness.

Here we come, Rae. Beast Boy thought happy again.

****

"Newcomers? Who would come here? And why?" Arella asked the General of the army.

"I am not aware, my Queen. But we will suppress them under your orders." He spoke with such richness in his voice.

Arella smiled, not at the thought of suppressing whoever came here, but the way he called her, "General, you know very well that you don't need to call me that." She said reaching for his mask.

He let her take of his mask, she was greeted by his rough features, his silver white hair, and the one good eye he had. The other was covered and hidden from her, because as he put it 'it would kill her to see it.'

"Well, then, Arella. You should know I don't like to be called General by you. I prefer you call me by my first name, Slade."

Arella smiled and gently kissed her husband. Slade Joseph Wilson is the king of Azarath.