Chapter 8

"Get her over there! Quick!" Wilma shouted at Kyd and Jonah.

"No. No! We have to worry about-"

"You're giving birth! Not fighting! Please, let your mother handle this!"

"Fine!" Raven said and screamed in pain again. "Why does this hurt so fucking much?" She yelled at Wilma.

"It's birth, not receiving a shot. It's gonna hurt a lot worse." Wilma said.

Raven screamed again.

"Princess, please, keep it down. You'll alert them of our presence." one of the soldiers told her.

Raven snapped, "You try giving birth! Oh, my Azar, it hurts!" 

"Lay her down." Wilma told Kyd. He gently laid his wife on the bed, then he held her hand. Keeping her calm and he softly told her, "Sorry, sorry. I love you. Breath."

It helped a little with Raven's pain, but she was still in pain. But listening to Kyd say all of that, it made her calm, less screaming.

"Two centimeters dilated. We still have to wait." Wilma announced to us all. Raven didn't even notice when she had taken off her underwear. Or when she had been checking down there.

"How dilated does it have to be?" Raven scowled.

"Well, ten centimeters, if you must know." Wilma said with an attitude.

"I'm not going to survive this, goddamn it!" Raven said and her head fell backwards.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Don't worry about a  thing. I'm here. I'm not going to leave you. It's going to be allure-ow!" Kyd yelled in pain as Raven's hand clutched his. "You're holding onto me like a viper. Loosen up a it, will ya?"

"You got me here! You're going to go through some pain too!" Raven yelled at him.

"I do not like what pregnancy has done to you, Rach." Jonah said.

"Oh, shut up!" Raven yelled.

Suddenly the doors opened, scaring all of them except Raven who was in too much pain to even realize that they had opened at all.

"I do not like what pregnancy has done to you, Raven." Robin chuckled as he and the others saw what situation they were in.

"Huh? What did you say, bird boy?" Raven growled. Her teeth were becoming dangerously sharp.

"Is that a demon-y thing?" Cyborg asked her calmly.

"I hate all you. Especially you, Kyd! You got me in this situation!" Raven yelled to them all.

"Kyd? Since when did you start calling me Kyd again?" Kyd asked her.

"Ever since I started hating you for this."

"Raven has become the hostile correct?" Starfire asked her teammates.

"More than usual." Beast Boy replied.

"Oh, shut up! Your frequent speaking is making me angry!" Raven said, but her voice was now laced with a demonic tone.

"Five centimeters dilated!" Wilma shouted alerting everyone. "Come on, Rachel, you're halfway there! Breath!"

"This is so weird." Jonah said uncomfortably.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" Raven shouted at them. Everyone instantly shut their mouths and just the sound of Raven squirming and whimpering was heard. "Okay, I change my mind! Please, talk!"

"You're such a confusing woman!" Kyd shouted.

"And you're an idiot! It's perfect!" Raven scowled.