Chapter Seven

Three week's passed of them visiting Do at the hedge. Do had figured out every weakness and why they are no longer decayed. The failed experiments would deteriorate and decay, while the newer ones would be stronger and almost invincible. They still had Brent in their warehouse so that's one less enemy. But they also know every rebel besides Do. Looks like Mindy had been spying. She also reported Do being there but the dictator refuses to believe his only child would do that, plus Do's tears. Also under his dad's orders, Do is to not be touched by anyone.

"Master Kyungsoo, we need to discuss who kidnapped you." Easton sternly requested.

"I don't want to talk about it." Do whispered.

"Did one of them do something like this?" Easton asked and pressed Do to the wall with his body.

"Easton! Stop!" Do yelled as Easton began leaving 'claim' marks on him. "Easton, please, don't."

Do laid on his bed crying as Easton stood up to put on his clothes.

"I'll kill you if you try to leave. You will be charged and killed. You are mine now. Got it?" Do silently whimpered and hid his face in the pillow.

"Do? Are you okay?" Kris asked at the hedge.

"I- I can't do this. I want to come home." Do cried. Kris brought Do into a hug.

"What happened? Who hurt you?"

"E-Easton."

"What did he do?" Do didn't answer, he just hid his face in his caring leader. "You're coming home right now. Suho will take care of you, i'll take care of Easton."

"Do, hun, what's wrong?" Suho asked as he quickly walked over. Do buried his face in his 'Eomma'.

"Do?" Do looked up to see Kai's worried face. Do lost any restraint and fell into Kai's arms and cried.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry."

"Baby, you don't have to be sorry. What happened?" Do buried his face again, afraid to show the shame he felt of being so filthy.

"Whatever Easton did it must be bad. Do hasn't stopped crying and Kris went on a manhunt with Chen." Luhan mumbled as some of the boys sat in the livingroom.

"I'm going to hurt him, if Kris doesn't kill him." Xiumin growled.

"Picking up any scent's Chen?" Kris asked as he looked down at the white and gray wolf beside him. "Here." Kris added as he held out Do's shirt he was wearing when he got home. Chen sniffed it and then the air. He snarled and took off in the direction of the culprit. "Chen! Come back!" Chen walked back and looked at Kris. "No running, you're still injured. You need to walk home now. I got this." Chen nodded and walked home. Kris walked into the alley to see Easton mounted on a wall. He seemed to be trying to get something. Kris smirked as he walked to Easton, grabbed his jacket and yanked him off the wall. Easton fell hard.

"Ow! What the-"

"Hey there."

"Crap." Easton stood and started crawling up the wall of the building.

"You think that's going to help?" Kris laughed as he flew up to Easton. He rag dolled Easton for a good 2 hours before bringing him back to base.

"Do, go upstairs." Kris demanded as he peeked through the door. Do walked up the stairs. When he was positive Do was gone, Kris dragged Easton in. Xiumin stood and went to run at them.

"Stop. Xiumin, we need answers first. Kai? Would you like to do the honors?" Kai stood and after 5 minutes he had Easton screaming for mercy.

"What did you do to my Do?" Kai snarled.

"Ha, so that's what this is about?"

"Answer the damn question." Kai snarled.

"I showed him what a real man is like. Jealous Kai?" Kris dug his nails into his chair and waited for Kai's reaction.

"Xiumin." Kai growled.

"Huh?"

"Take care of this thing. I need to be by Do's side. Revenge is your thing."

"Ha, my pleasure." Xiumin laughed. Xiumin began to make ice spikes slowly form in each part of his body, slowly puncturing every vain, organ, and artery. Makes its way to his heart last.

"Do?" Kai whispered as he walked into Do and his own room.

"Hmm?"

"I'm here now. It's okay." Kai cooed as he laid beside Do and pulled him close. "I'm never letting anyone hurt you again. Kai observed the chain of the necklace around Do's neck.

"Why didn't you use the necklace?"

"Oh umm. I don't know. I was scared. I didn't think of it."

Crash

The 10 boy's downstairs looked to the bottom of the stair's where the crash sounded from. There laid Do. Kai appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Kai? What the hell?!" Luhan yelled.

"That's not Do."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"I mean Do is smart he wouldn't have let that happen if the necklace was still around his neck. This Do didn't know I put some of my power in there so he didn't know to remove it."

"A fake Do." 'Do' moved to a sitting up position.

"Kai? Why?" He cried.

"You're not Do."

"Of course I am!"

"Do!" Luhan piped up. 'Do' turned to look at Luhan. "Sorry." Luhan mumbled as he sprayed Do with a water bottle.

"What was that for?" 'Do' asked.

"The real Do is earth. He would've cried if I sprayed him with weed killer because it kills flowers too."

"Who are you really?" Chen growled.

"Clone KD."

"What the? Where's Do?"Baekhyun snapped.

"Master Kyungsoo is being kept in Easton's quarters."

"Ha! Proof that I had my fun!" Easton laughed.

"You should really learn to keep your mouth shut." Lay advised as he looked to Easton. Easton gulped. Lay's eye's didn't leave Easton and Easton felt nervous, then scared, and finally petrified as he figured his death would be soon from the derpy unicorn he didn't take seriously 3 minutes ago. Easton felt his heartbeat pick up. It was beating so fast he thought it might explode. And that's just what it did. Easton fell limp.

"What is he trying to pull now?"

"I, uh, I think he's dead." Lay answered.

"How? No one touched him."

"I stared at him. I wanted him to know what fear was before he died."

"Did you? Kill someone by staring and wishing death?" Suho asked.

"I don't know."

"Yeol and I will take the body in the back and if the heart is exploded, Lay did it." Xiumin volunteered.

"Minnie, please don't play in the guts this time." Luhan pleaded.

"Ah, Lulu. You ruin the fun." Xiumin teased. A few moments later Xiumin and Chanyeol walked back in.