[2] Y/N's Stalker

It had been a few weeks, Y/N was still getting used to her new school, but the Host Club made her feel more at home there. They would tell her all the best things to do, people to talk to, and food to get for lunch.

For these first few weeks, Y/N had a feeling that she was being watched. She would turn around to look and no one would be there. When she walked the halls of Ouran, she thought she heard someone whispering. When she ate Y/N thought she saw someone dive behind something to hide. When she walked home to her brothers, she thought she heard someone walking right behind her.

Truth be told, Nekozawa was following her. He was a master of stealth and had been able to walk in broad daylight with help from his trusty cloak and wig. He followed her around Ouran and even when she walked home. To many it may seem scary and weird, but Nekozawa didn't understand. What else could he do to spend time with her? Stalking her was the best choice for him.

~ <3 ~

Y/N was getting freaked out. What if a murderer was stalking her? What if the government was stalking her? There were far too many creepy options! So, Y/N chose to tell her brothers. They might do something crazy, but at least they could help.

She walked into the basement lounge where her brothers were playing some random video game.

"Dan! Phil!"

"Hm? What is it?" Phil looks up from the TV.

"What do you want Y/N?" Dan continues to play the game.

"I think I have a stalker." For a moment, everything stops.

"What? Why didn't you say something?" Dan and Phil ask. Y/N shrugs.

"I thought I was just crazy or something, I guess. ANYWAYS, Can you guys help me?"

"If they haven't hurt or threatened you. maybe you can figure out who they are and tell the director of Ouran?" Phil suggests.

"Or you could hunt them down (and kill them)." Dan smiles creepily.

"I think I like Phil's idea better. Thanks anways Dan."

~ <3 ~

Y/N took Phil's advice to not hunt and kill them, which is what she assumed Dan had suggested she do. She tried to find a clue, something that would tell her who was stalking her. As she walked the halls of Ouran on her way to the Host Club, she thought she heard someone (again). She quickly turned around and saw a flash of black go behind a corner. Someone was following her! It wasn't just in her head, she had feared that it was.

She walked back to the corner and looked behind, but no one was there. Y/N stepped forward to see if there was anyone further down the hall and stepped on something soft.

"Huh? What's this?" She reached down to pick up a beige cat puppet. It was kind of cute. Y/N slipped the cat puppet into her schoolbag and skipped of to the Host Club. This cat puppet belonged to whoever was following her! She had to find it's owner!