[7] The Date

KIYO'S ANNOUNCER VOICE: When we last left of, Umehito asked Y/N to go to the carnival. And here we are! But what happens when an unexpected visitor decided to show?

The carnival was such a bright and cheery place. Ferris wheels, cotton candy, roller coasters, games, toys, all kinds of fun! Y/N dragged Nekozawa around the carnival while her dear cloaked friend held his cat tightly to his chest.

"Where should we go now Ume-chan?"

"I do not know. Is there any place that you find enjoyable?" He tipped his head to the side.

"Hmm... Oh, I know! The Ferris wheel! C'mon!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him off once more. Umehito, who had been quite surprised by the sudden yank, wobbled along beside Y/N.

The two youths went on rides, bought some sweets and Y/N won a stuffed animal. She wasn't sure if it was a panda or a duck, but she wanted it. Then she her a yell and saw a blur of black, white, and rainbow charge at her.

"OH MY GOD? Y/N? IS THAT YOU? IT'S ME KIYO! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU!" Kiyo paused, "And a death eater?" Y/N stifled a laugh. Kiyo was Y/N's best female friend in the world, she was a riot and a Potterhead. (THAT"S RIGHT I'M YOUR BFF! ALSO I'M A 14 Y/O IN HS FOR THIS CUZ I'M YOUNG)

"Pfft-! No, this is my...friend... Umehito Nekozawa. F/N, what are you doing here?" F/N smiled.

"Okay, so remember how that one friend of Dan and Phil's owed me that one favor?"

"Who did...? Wait... What favor?"

"That one friend, you know from the place, with the face, who does the thing with the thing in the place?"

"What? Oh, you mean Caspar? What did he owe you? What did you do to him?"

"Long story short, I threatened him until he agreed to help me break into an airline and come to find you! I MISSED YOU! Do you have any idea what it's like to live without your best friend and know she's with to famous possibly insane youtuber peeps?"

"Um...not really. How did you find Caspar anyways? Last time I checked, he doesn't live in America."

"I have my ways. Hey Y/N, are you on a date with cloak-y over here?"

"I guess. And his name is Umehito Nekozawa."

"Oh, hi there Neko Atsume-chan" Kiyo spoke," I guess I'll meet up with you later then, Y/N. What's Dan and Phil's address here?" Y/N wrote down the address and handed it to her.

"Don't jump in through the window, just knock on the door like a normal human. You traumatized Phil last time you climbed through there window like a murderer or a monster or whatever."

"But I! Oh, fine."

After Kiyo left, Y/N continued to the Ferris wheel with Umehito and after waiting in line for quite a long while, they were finally able to go on. It was great, the view was amazing.

"This is enjoyable," Umehito spoke finally. Y/N nodded.

"Yay, this is amazing!" Umehito inched closer to her and reached for her hand but she turned around quickly and he shrunk back.

"Where do you want to go after this?" Y/N gave the most innocent look. Umehito sighed internally.

"Where would you like to go?" He asked her. They went back and forth until the Ferris wheel stopped and they got off. In the end they got some food, went to the arcade area. Umehito managed to win Y/N a stuffed cat and Y/N won him a nice hat, though he might now ever wear it.

And that was the end if their first date, it was a little awkward, but still quite fun. But what were they to do about Kiyo. The over imaginative teen had strange dreams about people and things and events, she was probably telling Phil (because she gave up trying to tell Dan much of anything) about her weird dream about them. Y/N sighed. Why didn't she have a normal life?

A/N: I really did have a weird Dan and Phil dream.