Loving someone you Hate.

•| Shizaya Love Story |• 

Anime: Durarara!!

"Who would've thought this day would come."

"Hahaha... I bet Shizu-chan was waiting for this to happen all his lif-" he was stopped by his coughing.

As I passed by an alleyway and I thought something looked familiar. As I took a peek in it, there sat Izaya! Blood coming out from his mouth, from his side, and from his arm.

"So what happened to you? Someone shot you? Stabbed you?" I asked in curiosity.

"Hahaha." I couldn't believe he could laugh in the situation he's in. "I thought you'd be happier Shizu-chan. Why are you wearing such an angry face?"

I'm not happy? Am I not smiling? Why? It's Izaya! The guy who ruined my life is sitting in front of me, holding onto the little life he has! Why am I not happy?

"Well anyway," he suddenly faced the sky wearing such an annoying smile. You're dying, you fool! Have regret on your face for once! "I won't tell you what happened to me. You don't need to know, because someday you'll just forget about it."

With his answer, I couldn't help but be pissed. I directed my eyes on somewhere else and planned to leave "Suite yourself," but instead, I just glared at him.

"Go. Leave now my monster." What the hell! Did he just call me a monster?! I think he wants to die faster. "Leave me here to die and rot, so you could be the monster I wished for." T-That Jerk!

I grabbed him by the collar and raised my arm.

"Ahaha. Shizu-chan, are you gonna hurt me more? I would love tha-"

But he froze when I suddenly picked him up.

"Sh-Shizu-chan? W-What are you doing?" he asked as I placed him on my shoulder.

I started to walk away from the alleyway and towards a place where I know someone could help this pitiful man.

"Shizu-chan! Put me down now!" he started squirming a little, but he stopped when he suddenly felt a shocking pain.

"Like hell I'll do that." I answered irritated. "I'm not doing this because I care about you, Hell! I don't freakin' like you even!!" I balled my fist and mentally smacked myself! I've probably gone crazy for not leaving him there! "But... I just want to tell you Izaya-kun, that I'll prove you wrong."

*sniff*

I was a little shocked when I heard him, I heard him crying.

"Curse you Shizu-chan! Why won't you let me be happy?!" Hmph. First time I heard someone say they'd be happier to die than to live.

"For someone like you? You need to suffer more. Repay all the depts. you have to people you played with. Did you think that I'd let you go that easily? Huh, Izaya-kun?" I just grinned at what I said.

"Darn you Shizu-chan.... Darn you!!"