He's not him [KagePro FanFic - KuroShin]

•| KonoShin/KuroShin Love Story |•

Anime: Mekakucity Actors (I prefer calling it Kagerou Project though)

"So, how do you feel?" he asked as he circled around me with a gun.

The feeling of deja vu was deadly. I see him everyday, but surely the one with me now is not the one I always knew. He was emotionless yet you could feel that he cared, this one may have a smile on but he gave of the feeling of dangerous. He was clueless and hopeless in an appealing way, this one talks in riddles that had a dark twist to it. Heck, if he was Konoha... he wouldn't be even holding a gun! This is the first time I saw him like this, yet it feels like it's not. Like I said, the feeling of deja vu was deadly.

I'm thankful that the Dan is out, and Ene decided to stick with my sister for a while. I don't know what this guy could do when they're around.

I heard the gun get cocked. I suddenly then felt a cold metal touch the back of my head. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move. All I could do was push down the saliva that was climbing up my throat.

"I asked you a question, right? That means you should answer and I suggest you answer honestly, my dear Shintaro." the way he spoke just sent me shivers all over.

I was too afraid to speak, but somehow I was able to voice out a word, and I swear i answered honestly "I'm scared."

"Oh, don't be." he said, suddenly hugging me from behind and all suddenly pointing the gun at the side of my head, causing me to tilt towards his face. He chuckled softly and little did I recognize Konoha's voice.

He rarely chuckled, the first time I actually heard him do it was when I shared my kebab with him. It was also the first time I actually saw him look like a human, he usally looked like a robot (maybe because he's a droid.)But on that day, it would've never occured to me that he was one. He laughed, he enjoyed himself. I was happy to see him like that.

"I won't do anything to hurt you guys, if you give me my queen without any fight that is." but I'm not happy to see him like this at all. His white hair turned black along with the clothes he wore, his light red eyes turned into a scary yellow which stared straight into your soul, and most of all I don't even know who's standing with me right here now. He's a sadistic maniac! Enjoying the fear and pain of others! He's just disgusting. He said he's here to help his queen, to give her everything she wanted and then take her away. But who the hell is his queen? I have no idea.

"Shintaro... Why are you so silent, you aren't that type of person." his fingers slowly caressed my chest on top of my black t-shirt, then to my neck, and then to my lips, tracing its shape. He forced it to open with two fingers, but I made sure to bite them shut! I won't let myself do what he wants!

"Oh? So you're going to act like that? Okay then. I likea fight, Shintaro." he whispered in my ear. He took a step back, still holding my mouth, and traced the middle of my back with his gun. I couldn't help but tremble again. He pulled down the collar of my Jersey and to my surprise I could feel his lips on my skin.

I gasped, which gave him the chance to enter both of his fingers into my mouth.

"That was pretty easy, my dear Shintaro." he said, talking on my skin. "Now, would you rather speak or do you want me to toy with mouth more?" his fingers started inside, and I could feel myself choke.

A pathetic excuse of words came out of me, begging for him to stop.

"Huh? What's that? You want to speak now." he asked, placing his head next to mine and leaning it on my shoulders. His devious smile grew wider. His fingers continued to toy my tongue and tickled the wall of my cheeks. I nodded rapidly, hoping the he'd get his fingers out.