1st Day Of School

"This is your lunch, ok?"

"Now I put a dollar in there so you can buy some milk. You can ask one of the big kids where to do that."

"Do you remember the phone number? I wrote it down for you, just in case. Put it in your pocket I don't want you to lose it."

"Okay you ready?"

"I think so."

My dad pulled out a camera so I can take a picture with my sobbing mother. "It's Bayley's big day."

I guess it's natural for parents to cry on their kids first day of school. But that usually happens when the kid is like 5. I'm 16 and until today, I was home-schooled. I know what you're thinking "home-schooled kids are freaks" or that we're weirdly religious or something. My families totally normal. Except for the fact that both my parents are research zoologists and we've spent the last 12 years in Africa. I had a great life. But then my mom got offered tenure at Northwestern University. So it was goodbye Africa and hello high school.

I was about to cross the street to go to school and a bus sped by and almost ran me over, making my mom scream. I moved my swished hair out of my face. "I'm ok. Sorry. I'll be careful." I smiled nervously.

I walked up to the school and looked around me. Everything was so bizarre. Some group set something on fire and started stomping on it to put it out. I finally found my class and decided to introduce myself to the first person I saw.

"Hi. I don't know if anybody told you about me. I'm a new student here. My name is Bayley Garcia." I smiled.

She scrunched her face up at me, "Talk to me again and I'll kick your ass."

I was really confused. I was going to sit beside her then some girl started talking to me. "You don't want to sit there. Kristin Hadley's boyfriend is going to sit there." she told me.

"Hey baby." Kristen grabbed her boyfriend and nearly shoved her tongue down his throat. Ew.

I was going to sit behind some other kid. The girl talking to me before shook her head, "He farts a lot."

I stood at the front of the class, scanning for an empty seat. Then I ran into somebody. I turned and saw that it was the teacher and I had made her spill her donuts and coffee everywhere. "Oh, god. I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"It's not you I'm bad luck." She said, trying to take off her sweater that was sticking to her t-shirt.

Then the principal walked in. "Ms. Del Ray?"

"My t-shirt is stuck to my sweater isn't it?"

"Yeah." I pulled it down for her.

"Fantastic."

"Is everything alright in here?" the principal asked.

"Oh yeah." Ms. Del Ray answered

"So... how was your summer?" he asked.

"I got divorced." she simply answered.

"Oh. Well my carpal tunnel came back." he held up his casted arm.

"I win."

"Yes you do. Well I just want to let everyone know that we have a new student joining us. She moved here all the way from Africa."

"Welcome!" Ms.Del Ray greeted to some girl in the class.

She looked at her in confusion. "I'm from Michigan."

She gave we a thumbs up, "Great."

"Her name is Bayley. Bayley Garcia."

"That's me." I smiled and waved.

"Welcome, Bayley. And thank you Mr.Regal."

"Well thank you. And if you need anything or wanna talk to somebody..."

"Thanks, maybe another time when my shirt isn't see-through." she said sarcastically then Mr.Regal left the class room.

The first day of school was a blur. I got in trouble for the most random things. I couldn't go to the bathroom. I couldn't use green pen. Or have food in class. And some old lady yelled at me in German.

It was finally lunch time. I walked passed this group of guys talking about... Never mind, I don't even want to get into it. Then I spotted another group. "Jambo!" I waved.

They gave me a disgusted look. "What?"

I had a lot of friends in Africa. But so far, none in Evanston.

I walked up the stairs to my house. My parents were on the patio. I tried so hard to hold my tears in until I got to my room. "Hey. How was your first day?" my dad asked me.

I just shook my head and locked myself in my room. This was going to be one long school year.
____________________
A/N: I got the idea of writing this because I read a Breakfast Club fic with WWE superstars and divas (by Unstable_Ambrose88 check it out of you haven't) and thought it would be cool to write a Mean Girls/WWE fic. Tell me what you guys think.

Also, who should play Janis Ian and Aaron Samuels?