Friends

Okay, so it's the second day of school. Thankfully I walked into class early this time and there were a few empty desks. I took my seat and put my books down, getting ready for class to start in a few minutes.

A guy sitting beside me leaned over asking: "Is that your natural hair color?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"It's gorgeous." he complimented.

I giggled, blushing a bit. May I mark this kid down as the first person who's been nice to me since I moved here. "Thank you."

He then grabbed my side ponytail holding it to the side of his head. "See, this is the color I want."

The girl in front of him laughed. "This is Chad Gable." She introduced him. "He's almost too gay to function."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice wig, AJ. What's it made out of?" some guy insulted as he passed by.

"Your moms chest hair!" the witty girl fired back. "I'm AJ."

"Hi, I'm Bayley." I pulled out my new schedule and looked over it. "Do you guys know where room G14 is?"

Chad and AJ looked over my schedule. "I think that's in the back building." she grinned.

"Yeah that's in the back building." he agreed.

"Yeah, we'll take you there." she offered.

"Thanks."

Chad and AJ shoved people out of the way in the halls so we can get through. Finally we made it outside. They sat down in the grass and pulled stuff out of their bags. I looked around in confusion. "Where's the back building?" I asked them, not seeing it anywhere.

"It burned down in 1987." AJ told me.

"Won't we get in some sort of trouble for this?"

She tilted her head, "Why would we get you into trouble? We're your friends."

I know it's wrong to skip class. But AJ said that we were friends. And I was in no position to pass up friends. I guess I'll never know what I missed on that first day of health class.

-Meanwhile In Health Class-

"Don't have sex! Because you will get pregnant. And die. Don't have sex in the missionary position. Don't have sex standing up. Just don't do it promise?" Coach Striker held up a box, "Ok, everybody take some rubbers."

-Meanwhile In Back of School-

"So why didn't they just keep home-schooling you?" Chad asked me.

"They wanted me to get socialized." I answered.

He chuckled sarcastically. "Oh, you'll get socialized alright. A little slice like you."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're a regulation hottie." AJ stated.

"What?" I smiled, being slightly flattered.

Chad put his hand on my knee, "Own it." he looked over to the kids piling out of the gymnasium. "In the name of all that is holy, would you look at Sasha Banks gym clothes?!" he pointed.

AJ rolled her eyes. "Of course, all of The Plastics are in the same gym class."

"Who are The Plastics?"

"They're teen royalty." Chad jumped in. "If North Shore were Us Weekly, they'd always be on the cover."

"That one there," AJ pointed to the girl who looked like she had no idea what was going on. "That's Sasha Banks. She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. Chad sat next to her in English last year."

"She asked me how to spell orange."

We turned our attention to the other glamorous girl on her cell phone. "And that little one. That's Becky Lynch."

"She's totally rich because her dad invited Toaster Strudel."

"Becky Lynch knows everybody's business. She knows everything about everyone."

"That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets." Chad whispered in a dramatic way.

To be honest, I was getting a little intimidated by all of this. I never had to deal with this kind of stuff when I lived in Africa.

We kept staring at the people in PE. Then I saw this one girl on the shoulders of 8 guys. Boy, did she look fabulous.

"And evil takes a human form in Charlotte Flair." AJ glared. "Now don't be fooled. She may seem like your selfish, bag-stabbing, ho-bag. But in reality, she is so much more than that."

"She's the queen bee. The star. Those other two are just her little workers."

AJ tapped a pen on her bottom lip, "Charlotte Flair. How do I even begin to describe Charlotte Flair?"

-Charlotte Flair is flawless!

-She has 2 Fendi purses and a silver Lexus.

-I hear her hair is insured for $10,000.

-I heard she does car commercials. In Japan.

-Her favorite movie is "Varsity Blues".

-One time she met John Stamos on a Plane.
-And he told her she was pretty.

-One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome.

"She always looks fierce. She always wins Spring Fling Queen." Chad listed on and on.

"Who cares?" AJ exhaled, getting annoyed with hearing all things Charlotte Flair.

"I care! Every year, the seniors throw this dance for the underclassmen called The Spring Fling. And Whomsoever wins Spring Fling King and Queen automatically become head of the Student Activities Committee. And since I am an active member of the Student Activities Committee." he emphasized, "I would say yeah, I care."

"Wow, Chad. You've truly out-gayed yourself." AJ insulted. I chuckled under my breath. AJ dug in her bag and pulling out a piece of paper that had a detailed map of the schools cafeteria. "Here." she handed me the paper. "This map is going to be your guide to North Shore. Now, where you sit in the cafeteria is crucial because you got everybody there. You got your freshmen, ROTC guys, preps, JV jocks, Asian nerds, cool Asians, Varsity jocks, unfriendly black hotties, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat anything, desperate wannabes, burnouts, sexually active band geeks, the greatest people you will ever meet," she pointed to herself and Chad. "And the worst. Beware Of The Plastics."
_______________
A/N: I had to put Chad Gable in this story. I've recently have had an obsession with him😍