'Honey, it's just the start of it.'

I woke up by the sharp harsh call of sunshine that decided to burst through the bedroom window. I snapped my eyes tighter to block it out but no such luck. Uhh never mind. I rolled onto my side, my back facing the window and opened my eyes. Looking around I saw the plush mattress I lay on and my clothes on the floor. It took me several minutes for me to realise where I was. Wait, this is Ben's bed. My clothes are on the floor, what happened? Did I... I tossed back quickly and saw nothing but empty space. The house was also silent.

I slipped out of the bed and picked my clothes up off the floor, usually I would fully change,but as of yet my clothes we at my 'home' so that was out of the option. Slipping back on my pierce the veil top and my black and white flower leggings, I made my way to his bathroom. Ha, like usual, not tidied eh? I thought to myself. If there was one messy room guaranteed in Ben's house, it was the bathroom. You wouldn't believe the amount of hair products he had. After going through the morning toilet need, I jumped over to the mirror. My make up was a bit screwed, but nothing that I couldn't fix. But then I remembered once a gain my make up was at home. Well it will just have to wait. My shoulder length auburn hair that waved slightly at the ends was unkempt, and really needed a brush. Running my fingers through the mess I untangled it slightly, hoping to look at least presentable for Ben.

Once I managed to call myself decent looking I turned and left the bathroom, making my way down the wooden stairs to the ground floor. I had no idea what the time was, the sun rises early in May so that was no help, going to get my phone seemed like the best idea. I made 3 soft taps on the lounge door before peeling it open and peering into the room inside.

One step inside the door and I was greeted with a sight that brought a smile on my face. Ben lay across the classy black sofa, hugging a pillow and wrapped in a blanket. He was fast asleep. Trying not to disturb his slumber I walked to the sofa, and retrieved my phone. 6 messages. He really won't just let go will he. After a quick flick through the messages I was able to determine he thought I made a huge mistake. But truthfully the 'huge mistake' was ever being with him in the first place.

Checking the table in the middle of the room, I found a wad of paper and one pen, pretty handy for me really. And I quickly scribed a note for Ben to see when he woke up without me there. Placing the note on the table I felt something grab me from behind.

“Oh, It's you.”

“Well a simple Good morning wouldn't go amiss love.” Ben chuckled, playfully pushing me.

“I'm sorry. Good morning, I am about to go see my mum, can you come with me?” I asked, because in all honesty I was actually pretty nervous about going to see her and tell her.

“No problem, let me get dressed.” And with that he lifted me up and rolled off the sofa, hitting the floor rather awkwardly. We could do nothing but just laugh as he got up and left the room.

I sent a quick text to my mum saying I will be at hers in a bit we needed to talk, and left it at that. She didn't deserve any more. “You ready sweetie?” He spoke leaning on the door frame. That was unexpectedly quick for him to get ready. Jumping to my feet we headed towards the door. Like the gentleman he is, he held it for me and escorted me to the passenger seat of the car.

25 minutes later we pulled into my drive, well it wasn't mine any more, but my mum thought so. Ben and I walked to the door together. I rang the bell. Silence. I rang the door again, and my mum came into view. The door flung open, her face a picture of rage she scanned me, then noticed my company and calmed herself down.

“Mum, we need to speak. In the kitchen?”

A smile beaming across my face I walked back out the kitchen, hugged mum and ran upstairs with Ben to my room. His face was picture perfect when he saw how many Asking Alexandria posters I had on my wall. Genuinely he looked surprise.

“What? Am I not allowed to be one of your fan girls?” I mocked, throwing one of my pillows towards him. He dodged with an impressive army roll, and then stood gracefully to his feet infront of my chest of drawers.

“So, we're just packing all your clothes and stuff?” He asked, his beautiful eyes looking once again at me. I nodded.

He pulled open the top draw before I had a chance to stop him. A smirk grew upon his lips and he looked from the draws contents to me and back again.

“So, these your favourites?” He joked, pulling out a lace number, of course he would end up in my underwear drawer. Typical Ben. I shot him a look, then moved to my wardrobe, swinging the doors open and looking into the abyss of clothes I never wore before. Taking out some of my nicer dresses I closed the wardrobe again. After all mum agreed to keeping my room as is, in case I came back. Fat chance of that. I folded the dressed and placed them in my suitcase, Ben was still rifling through my underwear drawer and, one by one, after a full 'male inspection' placing them in the duffel bag. Every now and then perking up to say 'Oh these ones look sexy.' or 'These would be great on you.' and such like.

I left Ben to bag the rest of my clothes whilst I took down all my decorations and my posters, making sure the posters got special care. What can I say? I loved Asking Alexandria. Ben rolled his eyes when he saw me pack them, he even threw a stuffed bear at me. Bloody cheek! This called for a war. Pelting each other with pieces of clothing and toys, the war became global. Well... it felt like that to us, okay? We were both dying with laughter when I rose my arm behind my head, hoping to get a large amount of power, suddenly Ben lunged forwards grasping my hand and stopped before he gently pushed me up against the wall. He leant in close as we stared into each others eyes. Something about his blue eyes looked more attractive then usual right now. They were almost shining, they looked lost in lust.

He took his second hand and reached down for mine, holding that one about above my head too. I was pinned, but I really didn't mind it. The feeling I had for Ben ever since I knew him began to roar inside me. It occurred to me that I never experienced this with Dominic, or anyone else I have been with. I leant my head forward, our noses nearly touching, Ben looked down to my lips and up once more. What am I doing, I only just broke up with Dom.... Oh sod him! My thoughts pounded, as my heart raced and my stomach did flips. About a minute had passed and I could tell that Ben was fighting something in his head. Maybe he didn't like me. Maybe it was all too soon?

He leant in close, his lips against my neck as barely breathed words fluttered over his lips. “You're beautiful, Melissa.” And that was it. He pulled back, looked me up and down, then stood up properly and walked back.

I couldn't work out what just happened. What it meant. How I felt. Anything, questions simply roared through my brain.

Numb, I stood there for maybe 30 seconds then resumed packing my belongings, remembering all toiletries and make-up. I then sat on my bed, watching Ben, as I wondered what was going through his mind whilst he packed the last of my clothes.

I couldn't help but admire how perfect he looked in his ripped skinny jeans and vest. His wild hair just adding to the look. He was to die for.