My lips your poison.

The light hammered into the room again, snatching me from my beloved dream. Though I had to admit the dream was slightly weird, but the odd bit was how much I liked it.

Being in a relationship with Ben, now that he was famous I hated other people going out with him even more than I used to. I hate the fact people use him for fame, for his money, for his kindness. He deserves so much more than that, and somehow dreaming that we were together was a really amazing thought.

The media had already known we were close, there are pictures of us all over the internet. The paparazzi sometimes catch him at his home town, and usually we are together. I've been asked so many times if we were actually together, and it has always annoyed my partners, but in some senses no one has ever treated me so well, or made me feel as good as he does.

  An angel lay in bed, at peace next to me with one arm over my stomach. In this light he really did look like something from heaven. I turned to face him, our faces nearly touching.

"Morning dear." His whispered.

"I thought you were sleeping. You look so beautiful."

"Awh well you aren't all bad yourself."

"So kind to say that."

"Screw that, come here." He pulled me onto him, looking into my eyes.His hands on my lower waist, I could half tell where he wanted this to go as he lifted his head up so our noses were touching.

Right then I knew how much I really wanted to kiss him, and inside I think he was feeling the same, but his face remained impartial.

"Do one thing for me?" He asked, and unlike his usual self he seemed rather nervous.

"Of course, what is..." Before I even finished my sentence he cut me off with his soft red lips, pressing them against mine. 3 light kisses were planted on my lips, then he leaned back slightly to look back at me, his eyes smiling all along, but clearly it wasn't enough for him.

He sprung up so he was sat up and I was on his lap, where he placed on hand on the back of my head, pulling me in for more. But the kisses were now a lot stronger, more passionate, almost as if he was desperate for it.   Trailing off of my lips and down to my neck he slowly nipped the skin, chills going through my spine as his kisses caressed every inch of my neck, before looking up to me with pleading eyes, almost begging for more.

Returning to my lips for a few more minutes it was definitely clear that his practice with others paid off. He was so skilled, knowing exactly what makes a girl feel good. His hands moved down to my hips, pulling me against him for a few more kisses before gliding me over him and back to sitting on the bed.

His eyes gave me a quick up and down inspection whilst doing so he bit his lip. Ugh guys are so hot when they do that, and with him looking so damn amazing as it is, it only made him that much better, if it is even possible.  

The moment passed, although I was craving for another taste of him, we were both too busy thinking over what we just did. I could tell he liked it, and well god he was perfect, but one thing for definite was this just made our friendship a little more interesting.