Crush

True feelings are found while playing truth or dare!

-------------

It was winter break and Harry was staying at the Weasley's. Hermione was staying for Christmas too, since her parents were going on a trip. It had been a wonderful break so far. Harry was content playing Wizard's Chess with Ron and enjoying the fabulous feasts Mrs Weasley cooked. But all good things must come to an end. Harry was sitting with Ron on his bed, utterly bored since they had burnt out everything fun to do. Hermione entered the room with Ginny right behind her.

"Hey guys. Do you want to play truth or dare?" asked Ginny sitting on Harry's camp bed. Ron and Harry glanced at each other. Hermione put her hands on her hips. She huffed indignantly.

"We said we weren't going to do that!" Hermione said stiffly.

Ron shrugged laying back against his pillow. Harry was apprehensive knowing they could ask anything. Anything. Or make him do anything. Anything. He nodded before he could stop himself.

"Sure we don't mind." said Ron. Ginny smirked and turned to Harry. Hermione sat on Harry's bed next to Ginny.

" Harry truth or dare?" she asked smoothly. Harry thought about it for a minute. If he chose truth, he would be asked something embarrassing but if he chose dare he would be asked to DO something embarrassing so he chose the lesser of two evils.

"Truth?" the word came out as a question since he wanted to choose neither.

"Have you ever had an sexual dreams or thoughts about men?" asked Ginny.

"N-no!" Harry said quickly. Ginny gave him a look that clearly said "Yeah right." but she didn't question him.

"Hermione, truth or dare?" he asked, wanting to draw attention away from himself.

"Truth." she said confidently.

"Who do you fancy?" Harry asked. He asked the first thing that came to mind.

"Well.. I kind of think Blaise Zabini is cute.." she said. Ginny looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway.. Ron truth or dare?" asked Hermione.

"Dare.." he said coolly.

Hermione and Ginny started whispering to each other. Then they nodded.

"Kiss Harry." said Hermione.

"What? No!" said Ron. Harry turned red.

"You were dared to, now do it!" said Ginny.

Ron struggled to find an argument. He gave up. "Fine." he pulled Harry to him a kissed his cheek.

"Nu uh! On the lips!" Ginny said. Hermione nodded.

"No! I did the dare. Leave me alone. You weren't specific." said Ron.

"Just do it." said Hermione. Harry just lay there on his side. After several more minutes of arguing Ron gave up.

He pulled Harry into a passionate kiss. The girls giggled. Harry pushed himself onto Ron. The redhead shyly kept him at a distance, suddenly Mrs. Weasley walked in causing  Ron to pull away quickly knocking Harry off of the bed as he did.

"Ouch." he muttered.

"Mum... it's not what you think. They dared us..."Ron managed to choke out. Hermione and Ginny giggled insanely. They followed Mrs. Weasley out the door.

"It's time for dinner." she called to the boys.

"Come on. It was just a kiss." said Ron.

"Yeah, a truth or dare kiss." replied Harry.

The walked downstairs into the kitchen. Hermione and Ginny were already seated still laughing. Fred and George came downstairs.

"What're you ladies giggling about?" asked Fred or was it George? One of them.

"Ron kissed Harry!" Ginny said.

Ron rolled his eyes as he and Harry took their places.

"It was a stupid dare!" he snapped.

"Yeah but you two liked it! Admit it!" said Hermione.

"I will admit nothing! Now drop it!" said Ron viciously stabbing his chicken. Harry stared at his food. He wasn't really allthat hungry.

"Oh come on don't be such a baby." said Ginny.

"I said shut it!" said Ron pointing his fork at his sister.

"I think it was a good dare, a little cliche but all good." said George.

"Thank you!" Ginny replied. Harry pushed his food away and stood.

"I'm not hungry.." he whispered. Harry walked upstairs back to Ron's room. He crawled onto Ron's bed.

"Look what you did!" said Ron.

"Aw did we hurt your boyfriend's feelings?" asked Fred.

"He's not my boyfriend! And you all should be a little nicer since he's the one saving your sorry arses!" said Ron. He didn't wait for a reply. He stormed upstairs. Ron knocked on his door.

"Come in." said Harry. His voice was muffled.

Ron opened the door to see Harry curled up on his bed.

"Harry I'm sorry." he said sitting down on his bed.

"It's not your fault." said Harry sitting up.

"No it is. I know how you feel about me, and I shouldn't have stomped on your feelings like that." the redhead said.

"You.. you knew?" asked Harry.

"I see the way you look at me and sometimes I watch you sleep. You say my name." said Ron. Harry turned red. "You watch me sleep?" he asked. Ron's ears turned red.

"Sometimes... you look so beautiful when you sleep Harry." Ron says holding Harry's face in his hands, caressing his cheek.

"I love you Ron." Harry said.

"I love you too, Harry." Ron replied. Harry leaned over and planted a kiss on Ron's lips. Ron kissed him back knocking him onto his back.