Snowy mornings

Short part.. I'm in the mood for snow at the moment!! So a cute morning including some snow! :)

------------

Harry woke up in a soft bed next to his best friend.

"Hi Harry," Ron breathed, green eyes meeting blue.

"Hi Ron," Harry smiled, a soft little smile and kissed Ron sweetly. Then Harry turned his head toward the window and saw his favorite thing in the world, besides Ron. He quickly jumped up puling Ron with him.

"Oh, Harry," Ron sighed as he saw the clothes Harry was tossing to him and the look of pure joy and his heavenly face.

Harry took off running from their apartment, with a quick call over his shoulders, "I'm not waiting for you!"

"Every time," Ron muttered as he ran after the love of his life.

Harry was In the park just a few minutes from their building. The snow was falling in to his unruly raven hair and sticking to his long eyelashes, cheeks flushed from the run. Ron was right behind him in bulky clothes, fire hair stuffed into a hat. Ron stared at Harry and Harry quickly noticed.

"What?" Harry asked shyly, biting the corner of his purple-ish lips timidly.

"You. Just you. How lucky I am to have such a wonderful, gorgeous boyfriend as you," Ron said more to his big boots then Harry, but Harry caught every word, "Well, I love you Harry, everything about you."

"Oh Ron," Harry said smiling softly, "I love you, too. Forever and for always."

Ron looked so relieved to hear Harry say that he loved him, too. Harry was tired of the serious mood and knew only one solution to break it. Ron was still looking at his feet, until something cold and wet hit him in the chest.

"God, how I love snow," Harry said to his best friend as Ron gave him a mock death glare.