Nightmares to dreams

Short and sweet! Harry has a nightmare so they have cuddles!

--------------

He woke with a start, stinging at the back of his eyes and his forehead prickling. Pressing the palm of his hand to his forehead, as if he could push the pain out of his scar, he tried to sit up, but realizing that, that arm on his thigh wasn't his own, he stopped, a small smile playing on his lips, as he dropped his hand from his forehead. Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived. The great, oh famous, Harry Potter, laying in bed with his oh, so famous scar tingling, moved his hand to trace his fingers of the large hand on his thigh. He smiled, glad that this person decided to stay for once, instead of running off to their own bed, afraid of being caught. 

But the leader of the incredible 'Golden-trio', had other things to think about, like, what he was doing waking up at three o'clock in the morning, trying hard (As he always did when he woke up so early in the bloody morning), to recall the dream that he just had, pressing his hand to his eyes, whatever it was that he had dreamt about, it sure didn't seem like a dream. By now, he is so used to waking up in a cold sweat, scar stinging and tears on the backs of his eyes, that it didn't even faze him any more. Someone dying, being cursed, tortured, humiliated, seeing Voldemort... Sirius' or Dumbledore's deaths' being replayed in his sleep. The amounts of times that these things have happened, there was just no point in telling anyone any more. The look on Remus' face when Harry wanted to talk to him about Sirius, it was like Remus' heart was being torn into tiny little pieces, and no one could ever put them back together.

Everyone is dead. Even Draco Malfoy wasn't even bothering to annoy the pants off of Harry (Not literally). The Weasley twins, trying to make everyone laugh, pranksters as they were, had stopped trying, there isn't any point in doing anything if no one is going to even pretend to laugh with them. 'This', Harry thought as his hand intertwined with the larger one, 'is what has kept me going, the only one'. The owner of the hand grunted in their sleep, and snuggled closer Harry.

"'Arry...".

"You awake?"

"... No."

Harry smiled and turned around to face the person beside him, who rubbed their eye with their free hand.

"Shit, Harry... it's four in the morning!"

Harry smiled and pressed his finger to his lips, "Which is exactly why you shouldn't shout"

" ... Bad dream?"

"Couldn't sleep"

"Shit... Harry you should have woken me up... What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Harry!" Their voice was stern.

"... It was bad" Harry frowned.

"Why, what happened?"

"Why? ... Because... you weren't in it" Harry smiled as he was shoved. "Nah seriously, I don't remember"

There was silence as they looked at each other, one with concern the other not really fazed.

"I should leave...before everyone wakes up"

"Please don't"

"..." Harry looked at them with pleading eyes, the other was slipping their pants back on and stopped buttoning up his shirt and leaned over giving Harry a chaste kiss.

"Like they would really care... it'll probably lighten everyone's moods... They would be happy for us...I just know it, I really don't care if they find out or not, I just want you to stay here with me"

Ron sighed and crawled back into bed with Harry.

"It's too cold to argue"

Harry smiled and kissed him.

"I love you"

"I love me too"

Harry snorted and the boys cuddled up closer to each other, trying to keep each other warm.

"Oh"

Harry looked at Ron.

"I guess I love you as well"

Harry shoved Ron, rolling his eyes.

"Let's get some more sleep, you bloody idiot".