Special Chapter of Halloween

It was a night spooky day with Praise and Tear.Walking around inside the haunted house and saw a big mirror at front of them.

"This mirror,it scares me,Praise."Tear was hiding at Praise's Bag.

"Oh Tear,it just a mirror."She doesn't scare at all."As long you are safe with me."

"Right."Tear doesn't want to see that mirror.

A Vampire Kurapika saw Praise and Tear.He was thinking that he should kidnap Tear quietly.So he sneaks to get Tear.

"I smell fishy going on..."Tear was frightnened and hugs Praise.

"What is it,Tear?"Looking around and saw Vampire Kurapika closing to get Tear.

"Uh oh...She found me."He was wondered around tried not to get Tear.

"Hey bruh,you tried to get my Tear ayy?"Stares at him while he sweatdrops.

"Oh no Praise.No way.."Tried to tell lie to Praise.

"I don't believe you."Draws a scythe and points him.

"Well......yeah."He captures Praise than Tear.

"Praise?!!!!!!"Shivered and saw him carries her to his room.

"Untie me or I will kill you with the stick."Looks at him get closes to her and he tied her arms with chain around the pole.

"TF bruh!!!Don't you dare touch my Praise!!!"Cannot open the door because he locks it and begging him for not touch Praise.

Vampire Kurapika gets closes to Praise and whispers to her ear "You look delicious,maybe I should taste your blood."

"Do not dare taste my blood because i had a Dengue."She felt weak.

"Oh really........?."He touchs her forehead and it was very hot and she's getting weak."Oh well...."Untie Praise's arms and carries her to his bed so she can rest properly.

"Thank you....."and she sleeps peacefully.

"Oh I forgot to tell her to drink her medicines."Tear was faceplams.

Vampire Kurapika opens the door to let Tear enter his room to see guard Praise sleeps.

"Well you guys need to rest in here for awhile."looks at Praise sleeps.

"Oh by the way,why you didn't hurt us at this moment?"Tear was curious on why he didn't hurt them.

____________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued....