Chapter 3 Special Marathon

Its time for me to make a special story in this special chapter...I hope you will all like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praise's POV

At Aime Clan....~~

"Its been a long time since I was  7 years old.Playing with my little sister,my cat,mom and dad..I feel free."I said."yup sis,I remember that dad gave us some cherries when we are starving... :3"she said."I know mika..... and mom always happy with dad everyday ^-^"I said."hey praise,Wow this is youre rainbow stones am I right?"rinne said."yes......that's stone makes my feeling to change my dress into new one...."I said."hey praise!!!!see this stone is changing!!!"tear said."that stones can be evolution in by years.."I said."yea......she's right tear.."rinne said."oh ok :3"tear said.

"Praise....mika....long time no see.. my two beautiful daughters.."mom flora said and hugs them."mom long time no see...."mika and I said happily."praise I need to tell you that.....your dad is died last week...."mom flora said and sad."dad........is......dead.."I said and I cried."chrollo is the who responsible to kill you're dad.."mom flora said." why did dad never says to me like that? mom?"I said."dad never says to me too praise...."mom flora said.

Mom Flora's POV

"I know my praise is happy without saying but I just say the truth."I said."mom...?"she said."yes praise?"I said."please I can defeat chrollo right now...please.."she said."no praise its dangerous."I said."fine...I will defeat all of my own."she said and she goes to the base of Phantom Rauge."praise?!"I said and follows her."wait for us!!!!"they said.

At their base...~~

"well well well....his daughter and his wife are here."Chrollo said."Chrollo you will pay everything!!!!"kurapika said and his eyes turn into scarlet."excuse me did I talk to you kurapika ?And I talk to praise and flora not you.."chrollo said."stop killing my family!!!chrollo!" she said."I will kill you're family at this day..."chrollo said."why did you kill my husband?!"I said."because I want his lovely daughter to married her..."chrollo said."I don't give you my daughter she is special to me?!"I said."if you say so"chrollo said and attack her mom."mom watch out?!"she said."I summon scythe..."and I attack chrollo."tear...give me the rainbow stone right now.."she said.

"no praise....if you use this stone you will out of control."tear said."just trust me tear...that stone will never control me...because I control them and use it."she said."fine...but please be careful.."tear said and gave the rainbow stone to her."I will..I summon this stone to defeat the man I hate...angel destiny..."she said ,her aura and clothes are changing and strong."I want to safe my family and they always safe me since past years.."I said.(praise and mom flora attacking to chrollo while rinne,gon,killua,leorio ,and kurapika are saving some energy to make chrollo stun if they are tired they will turn on attacking at chrollo.but chrollo put a barrier in them except praise and mom flora).

"praise watch out!!!"I said and push praise from chrollo...suddenly chrollo stabs mom's heart."mom!!!!!!!!"she said."urghhhhh.."chrollo said and dodge."p praise where are u?"I said."mom I'm here..."she said and cries out."praise....I love you...but....please...don't....leave you're little sister alone....."I said."yes mom...."I said and cries out.

Praise's POV

"I love you my both girls........I will never forget you....I will always....be you're side.......pra-"she said and slowly let go of my hands and she died."mom?mom?!"I said and I  cried."now I will get you praise..."chrollo said and walks to praise..."now its time I'll kill you....."I said and suddenly my aura is starting to lightening,glowing, and strong."what what is this feeling?!"mika said."die......"I said and stabs at his chest."why?pra-?"chrollo said and he died while the barrier is broken...."praise!!!!!!"they said and goes to her."praise...I'm sorry...we didn't save you're mom..."rinne said."I'm sorry you guys everything because I can't  handle in myself..."I sad and cries."don't worry praise.....we here for you..."kurapika said and hugs me.

After the leader died....Praise and her friends will fix her mom's funeral and after a weeks.....And Praise will never forget her mom and her dad.....She is always protects her own little sister at the end....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you feel guys?I know that it was hurt,touching or not.....but the next chapter will Praise and Rinne's  Hidden Power and kurapika's friends will joining in next chapter ...Please Follow+Vote+Comment...

~praiseakamie<3