Chapter 4 Hidden Power (part 2 of special chapter)

Second part of special chapter...

Praise's POV

"Its been three months since my mom died during the battle.So....this is the from beginning of my life..."I said."Praise!!!"gon said and waves at us."oh guys long time no see..."I said."long time no see to kitty.."leorio said."leorio...stop calling her kitty..."killua said."oh right killua...."leorio said."rinne....this is for you as a gift...."I said and gave the prism stone to her."but why."she said."because you can handle this stones......I'm done with my mission to use this stone....and I give you my special stone as reward...."I said."praise....thank you very much...."rinne said and happily.

"so praise........now you don't want to use that stone anymore?"tear said."yes but theirs a way for me to find my hidden powers within me..."I said."did mom tell you that there's a way for you can perform?"tear said."yes......only my feelings can evolve my clothes into new one...like a princess.."I said.

Rinne's POV

"praise gave her stones to me because she has a another way to make her  like a princess..I think praise is a cherry blossom queen...I feel it..I know praise doesn't wants me to sad...She always makes me happy as a sister..Every time praise keeps on practice..She's never give up on me...,Gon,Killua,Kurapika,Mika,Tear,And Praise...are special to me as a family.Praise always stays with me because she doesn't want to let go of me......maybe I'm her sister or something..what am I thinking...am a rainbow prism queen never give up too...."I said."praise did kurapika gave a message to you?"killua said."why?"she said."because kurapika wants to tell you in message."killua said.

"don't worry and I know it.."she said."praise always clams when it comes in her mood...She always like a childish to me.....hehe...she is not a kid anymore she's a lady now.. :3......I'm so happy that praise gave me prism stones to me....I'm so glad praise is fine....."I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@rinne I know you're sad.....I just random it...This is the real special story...in other chapters I will update if I don't have assignments.....

Follow+Vote+Comment

~praiseakamie<3