Chapter 1 First met

Mika's POV

"Sis can you buy me some chocolates."I said to Praise."Here mika."she said and gave me some chocolates."Thank you sis!!!"I said and hug her."No problem."she said happily."Praise...Mika...I want to you to meet Kurapika."Rinne said."Hello,Its nice to meet you big bro."I said happily."Its nice to meet you mika."Kurapika said."Hello."Praise said."Hello praise..."Kurapika said.

Praise's POV

"Oh my ..my heart is like an racing car."I said in my mind and blush."Praise,are you ok?"He said."I-I'm fine."I said."Oh ok if you say so...."He said happily."Hey Praise..I think Kurapika likes you."Rinne said and whisper to Praise."Nani?"I said."Oh well :3."Rinne said."What is that for..."I said."Within my cousins house.There's a lovely one rainbow petal can be use as 3 wishes."I said strange power within me."Praise...praise.."Rinne said."Ehh? what did I say?"I said."You said there's a lovely one rainbow prism stone in your cousins house."he said.

"Ohh yeah I remember now...."I said."So...what's your cousin's name?"he said."Neon Nostrades."I said."wait what your cousin is my boss?"he said and he was surprised."yup...neon call me everyday...and I'm always a 2 head light nostrades bodyguard."I said."Wow,me too I'm the first head."he said."Ohh you're the one who defeat a spider?am I right?"I said."Yes."he said."And you're a Kurta right?"I said."wait what?!how did you know?!"he said."Because my mom and you're mom are best friends."I said."Ohh I understand."he said.

"Praise and Kurapika kissing sitting in the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.."tear said and sings."tear ...kurapika and I are friends not boyfriend or girlfriend?!?!?!"I said seriously."Oops sorry :3"tear said."its ok."he said."Fine fine stop focus on lovey dovey tear...just focus on your work. :3"Rinne said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry....I will update soon as possible.......Because I have study to do~

*praiseakamie<3