The lady in green (edited)

You walked up the steps to the beautiful castle. Your (s/m/l) hair was blowing freely in your face. A green and gold dress perfectly hugging your (slim/curvy) form the emerald fabric flowing around you as you walked.
You're just a regular human from earth so your not use to attending a ball, adding middle-class American to the mix anything fancy and/or expensive left you feeling like a fish out of water.
Swallowing your giddiness, you strut towards the large gold and brass double doors hoping confidence will mask the nervous little wall flower you're use to being.
Reaching for the handles to the doors they swings open to reveal Thor with a wide joyful grin.
"Sister (f/n) pleasant for you to show up." he exclaimed loudly.
"Nice to see you again Thor." You say smiling nervously, hoping that he didn't draw to much attention to you.
You see, you and Thor are good friends having met before in New York when you helped Tony clean the lab. After that you and Thor basically became best buds which is not surprising considering he was a guy you can easily get along with.
Pulling you into a tight hug he leads you into the gigantic ball room causing you to stumble a bit.
You looked around in amazement as the gorgeous room shined as though it was freshly polished just seconds ago. You're confidence lowering as you watched people stroll and dance effortless around the room.
You checked yourself hoping to look presentable.
"What is wrong sister (f/n) you seem troubled." Thor asked concerned seeing as you kept checking for little things that could be wrong with your appearance.
"Oh sorry no need to worry just a little nervous." You smiled shyly embarrassed that he saw your mini panic session.
He laughed loudly. "No need to worry, farther just needs to speak with you." He states.
You then remember the reason you are here, you being a good friend of Thor's he decided that you could be trusted enough to take care of and watch over Loki. Seeing as you don't know much about him today will be your first meeting with him.
Thor grabs your hand and walks to another set of doors, weaving through the crowd you get there to be be greeted by two guards.