Rules (edited)

"Rule 1 no magic shall be used in this house hold unless I say otherwise."

"Rule 2 I hope you like house work cause if your gonna live here your going to clean your own mess."

"Rule 3 you do not leave this house with out me, Thor, or another avenger."

"Rule 4 it maybe in your title but if you cause any mischief or pranks your going in the basement."

"The last and final rule if you talk back or raise your tone at me cause I'll gladly ship you back to that glass box." You said as eyed him.

"Am I clear?"

"Mh."

"I suggest you answer correctly before I give you a reason to be acting like you have a stick up your ass."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good"

~time skip~

"This will be your room if you mess it up you clean it up. I'll be getting started with dinner so start settling down."

LOKI POV

Stupid midgard treating me like a child. I AM A GOD I DON'T CLEAN! She should be the one doing such pathetic work.

~Time Skip~

You walk into Loki's room to see him sitting on his bed pouting and mumbling under his breath.

"Is the big bad Loki still upset?"you teased.

He glares up at you his eyes red and his hands becoming blue.

"I suggest calming down before you turn your food in to a frozen dinner."You inwardly laugh at the pun you made.

He just grumbles as his hands and eyes change to normal as he takes the tray from you.

His face twists up as he looks at a certain object on the edge of the tray and he points at it.

"What in the 7 worlds is that?"He more demands than ask.

"Its a cupcake you eat it after your done with your dinner."You state almost laughing.

He glares at it with uncertainty before looking at the plate in the middle of the tray poking its contents with a fork.

"Oh just eat it already I didn't poison it you sissy." You said annoyed that he's just moving the food around.

He quickly looks up at you then the plate before lifting a fork full of food toward his mouth.

Slowly he chews, his eyes getting wider as bursts of flavor fill his mouth. He takes his fork and stuffs up his face.

You leave with the newly learned fact.

Loki loves Chinese takeout.