Fashion show

(A/n: Hey y'all this chapter gonna be a bit out of character and probably a tad bit crackhead but anyways enjoy the chapter and the art I made to go along with it💜)

Dropping everything from your arms you fall back onto the couch and catch your breath with a victorious smile.

Looking over you see the god slowly trying to sneak his way up the stairs.

"Oh and where do you think you're going?" You ask with false sweetness dripping on every word.

"Upstairs....to read." His answer unsure as your tone gave him an uneasy feeling like you were planning something and he NEVER liked being on the other end of that stick.

"Did you really think this is over? You're missing the best part of clothes shopping." You tease stretching out the last words of every sentence. Now he was very concerned.

"And what is that?" He questioned desperately wanting to just disappear to his room but he'd be damned if he showed fear infront of you.

"THE FASHION SHOW!!!!~" You shout in a sing song voice already up and running to your room to grab your portable speaker for some appropriate catwalk music.

Now he was not against a good strunt in fashionable clothes, especially in front of people who could only dream of such wealth in their insignificant lives, but this he don't want to be caught dead wearing this.

Hell he didn't even want to leave the store with this in his possession!

Inwardly groaning he was tempted to leave but was kept in place at the thought of if his brother were to find him even worst the Hulk.

Sitting down he tries to suppress the natural pout as he watches you run back into the living room a small box in your hands.

"Okay okay okay let's get started!" You proclaimed excitement barely contained as rupaul blasts through the surprisingly loud cube.

Turning to him as you take a seat your smile was big enough to rival the Cheshire cat.

"Well? Go pick an out fit and put it on shu shu!!" You rush him off as he picks up the clothes and walk to the bathroom. He let's out the groan he was holding in no longer caring to hide the dislike he had of the current situation.

*Time Skip*

After about 10 minutes (most of which your were sure he was taking his sweet time to try and anger you) he slowly shuffles out of the bathroom to appear on the other side of the room.

If it wasn't clear before it was now easier than ever to see who was enjoying the moment and who wasn't.

"Well c'mon cover girl give a little strut twirl for me!" You say laughing lightly.

Letting out a sigh he crosses his arms, the black turtle neck stretching a bit with the action, and begins to walk towards the couch his black Chelsea boots working well with the mostly black ensemble and dark grey levi jeans.

"WOOOO c'mon don't be so grumpy give a me a little twirl hunty!" You catcall.

As he gives a smooth turn the wolf whistle you do makes him roll his eyes, a small smirk is in place of the scowl he was originally wearing.

"Okay now next one!" You point him back to the bathroom.

As time went one and the more cheesy complements were thrown his way Loki begins to actually enjoy himself and putting effort into his strut ready to hear what ever ridiculous flirt you had to say. In short it was giving him quite a big head.

"Are you from asgaurd because that ass looks godly!"

"Ooh I'd Hulk smash that!"

"Beyonce is QUAKING!!"

"Vogue just called they want you to teach the models everything you know!"

"Damn mami are you sure you're a frost giant cause you're hot as hell!"

"Must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that!"

By time he was mostly finished with his outfits he was full on grinning and laughing along side you.

*time skip*

"O-okay I have one laassst one." You tell him between laughs as you pull out a hidden bag.

"What is it?" He asks reaching for it before you lightly smack his hand whilst pulling away the bag.

"Nope it's a surprise! So close your eyes and use your magic to put it on! NO PEAKING!!"  You say giggling sneakily.

Giving a half hearted sigh he covers his eyes with one hand while snapping his fingers with the other to have the soft fabric incase him in a cozy cocoon.

"Hm it's actually quite warm" He chuckles as you guide him to the bathroom.

"Okay open your eyes!"

You couldn't hold back the howling laughter as you see his face go from amusement to shock to disgust in less than meer seconds at the adult size Thor onesie you had brought as a "surprise". Helmet feathers on the hoodie and all.

The last straw was the flash of light and you quickly trying to hide your phone behind your faking innocence.

He did not hesitate to unzip and tear off the horrid piece of clothing until he hears your laughter be cut off by a scream and the bathroom door slamming shut.

"I BROUGHT YOU UNDERWEAR FOR A REASON!"

(Sorry for any spelling errors i was running on saltine crackers and tap water today😂)