Home Sweet Home (edited)

You get your things together ready to part ways to be brought back to your world. Earth, the normal plain boring planet. You're actually gonna miss it here.

You say your farewells to Frigga, Odin, and others. Walking down the bridge, Thor was carrying your bags and a rope with a rather pleased smile. What's on the end of the rope? A grouchy Loki mumbling words more colorful then the bridge you were currently walking.

"You'll enjoy Earth brother they have wonderful foods like the tarts of pop and magnifecent musicians like madam gaga and the man of weeks ending-" Thor went on and on about Earth to his struggling brother, who clearly doesn't care.

"Thor how about we save the rest for when we get to earth I'm sure he'll love to see what your talking about."

"Wonderful idea lady (f/n)!"

And after that it was pleasantly quiet and you could have sworn Loki let out a sigh of releif to hear his brother's talking end.

~time skip~

Walking into your house the two gods followed behind you.

"This is where you reside to? Its no surprise for someone as yourself."

"I'm having mixed feelings about that comment."

You turn to face the still tied up Loki sitting on the couch as if he wasn't in his current helpless position as Thor heads up stair to put your luggage away. You'll thank him for that later.

"So..Loki if your going to live here rules have to be set in place."

"Like I'd listen to a pathetic mortal like you! I am a GOD you should be kneeling before me and quivering in fear!"

"1 I suggest you bring down that tone before you sleep in the basement. 2 quite funny how I'm pathetic when your the 'god' tied up on my couch. If anything you should be thankful for being here in MY home because you still be in that box throwing your tantrums and looking like a hot mess. So it's listen to my rules and get along or you can sleep out side in a ditch for all I care you ungrateful little twat."

You glare towards the now shocked and angred god. Thor peeking out your kitchen, blueberry pop tart in hand crumbs in his beard, worried that you might strangle his brother.

"Now that we are situated rule 1"